Video: Coldplay Delivers First Live Performance of 'Atlas'
Coldplay performed their "Atlas", which serves as the soundtrack to movie "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", at a charity concert in London on Thursday night, December 19. It was the first time the members of the band joined forces to play the song in public.
Vocalist Chris Martin looked very sweaty as he played the piano and sang the track flawlessly. The members of the crowd could be heard singing along. Martin flashed a big smile and jumped up from his piano after he finished the song.
The performance was part of a Coldplay-organized event called "Under 1 Roof". The concert benefited Kids Company, a U.K. organization that provides "practical, emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner-city kids."
Also performing at the event were Lily Allen and Robbie Williams. Allen enlisted Martin for a duet of "The Fear", a single off her 2009 album "It's Not Me, It's You". The singer, who ended her lengthy hiatus earlier this year, also sang Ella Fitzgerald's "Dream a Little Dream of Me" with Williams.
Coldplay Performs "Atlas":
Lily Allen and Chris Martin Perform "The Fear":
Lily Allen and Robbi William Perform "Dream a Little Dream of Me":
More Coldplay News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'