Video: Coldplay Delivers First Live Performance of 'Atlas'
Coldplay performed their "Atlas", which serves as the soundtrack to movie "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", at a charity concert in London on Thursday night, December 19. It was the first time the members of the band joined forces to play the song in public.
Vocalist Chris Martin looked very sweaty as he played the piano and sang the track flawlessly. The members of the crowd could be heard singing along. Martin flashed a big smile and jumped up from his piano after he finished the song.
The performance was part of a Coldplay-organized event called "Under 1 Roof". The concert benefited Kids Company, a U.K. organization that provides "practical, emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner-city kids."
Also performing at the event were Lily Allen and Robbie Williams. Allen enlisted Martin for a duet of "The Fear", a single off her 2009 album "It's Not Me, It's You". The singer, who ended her lengthy hiatus earlier this year, also sang Ella Fitzgerald's "Dream a Little Dream of Me" with Williams.
Coldplay Performs "Atlas":
Lily Allen and Chris Martin Perform "The Fear":
Lily Allen and Robbi William Perform "Dream a Little Dream of Me":
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower