Justin Timberlake Is Most Stylish Man, Rihanna Is Among Best-Dressed Women
Not only did Justin Timberlake dominate music scene but apparently he was also on top of the high fashion game. The "Suit and Tie" hitmaker was just named the most stylish man of the year in the annual list of best-dressed gents compiled by GQ.
The former NSYNC star is followed by fellow musician Pharrell Williams at the runner-up place. The rest of the top 10 list in respective order are Eddie Redmayne, LeBron James, Justin Theroux, David Beckham, Kanye West, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon.
In the female department, singer Rihanna, model Miranda Kerr and actress Kerry Washington are among Vogue's choices for the Best Dressed Women of 2013. The list also includes the likes of Lily Collins, Cate Blanchett and Cara Delevingne.
More Justin Timberlake News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie