Justin Timberlake Is Most Stylish Man, Rihanna Is Among Best-Dressed Women
Not only did Justin Timberlake dominate music scene but apparently he was also on top of the high fashion game. The "Suit and Tie" hitmaker was just named the most stylish man of the year in the annual list of best-dressed gents compiled by GQ.
The former NSYNC star is followed by fellow musician Pharrell Williams at the runner-up place. The rest of the top 10 list in respective order are Eddie Redmayne, LeBron James, Justin Theroux, David Beckham, Kanye West, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon.
In the female department, singer Rihanna, model Miranda Kerr and actress Kerry Washington are among Vogue's choices for the Best Dressed Women of 2013. The list also includes the likes of Lily Collins, Cate Blanchett and Cara Delevingne.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville