Justin Timberlake Is Most Stylish Man, Rihanna Is Among Best-Dressed Women
Not only did Justin Timberlake dominate music scene but apparently he was also on top of the high fashion game. The "Suit and Tie" hitmaker was just named the most stylish man of the year in the annual list of best-dressed gents compiled by GQ.
The former NSYNC star is followed by fellow musician Pharrell Williams at the runner-up place. The rest of the top 10 list in respective order are Eddie Redmayne, LeBron James, Justin Theroux, David Beckham, Kanye West, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon.
In the female department, singer Rihanna, model Miranda Kerr and actress Kerry Washington are among Vogue's choices for the Best Dressed Women of 2013. The list also includes the likes of Lily Collins, Cate Blanchett and Cara Delevingne.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song