Justin Timberlake Is Most Stylish Man, Rihanna Is Among Best-Dressed Women
Not only did Justin Timberlake dominate music scene but apparently he was also on top of the high fashion game. The "Suit and Tie" hitmaker was just named the most stylish man of the year in the annual list of best-dressed gents compiled by GQ.
The former NSYNC star is followed by fellow musician Pharrell Williams at the runner-up place. The rest of the top 10 list in respective order are Eddie Redmayne, LeBron James, Justin Theroux, David Beckham, Kanye West, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon.
In the female department, singer Rihanna, model Miranda Kerr and actress Kerry Washington are among Vogue's choices for the Best Dressed Women of 2013. The list also includes the likes of Lily Collins, Cate Blanchett and Cara Delevingne.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour