Justin Timberlake Is Most Stylish Man, Rihanna Is Among Best-Dressed Women
Not only did Justin Timberlake dominate music scene but apparently he was also on top of the high fashion game. The "Suit and Tie" hitmaker was just named the most stylish man of the year in the annual list of best-dressed gents compiled by GQ.
The former NSYNC star is followed by fellow musician Pharrell Williams at the runner-up place. The rest of the top 10 list in respective order are Eddie Redmayne, LeBron James, Justin Theroux, David Beckham, Kanye West, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon.
In the female department, singer Rihanna, model Miranda Kerr and actress Kerry Washington are among Vogue's choices for the Best Dressed Women of 2013. The list also includes the likes of Lily Collins, Cate Blanchett and Cara Delevingne.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'