Marton Csokas and Dougray Scott Eyed for Second Villain in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
A secondary villain in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron" may have been revealed. Latino-Review reports "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" actor Marton Csokas and "My Week with Marilyn" star Dougray Scott are wanted to play Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Strucker is a former Nazi soldier who becomes one of the HYDRA leaders. In the second installment of "The Avengers" series, the villain reportedly will work with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch portrayed by Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen respectively.
According to HitFix, Strucker "is the initial threat, the guy they're fighting at the start of the film. He does not have a major ongoing role in the film, but he is responsible for bringing Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch into contact with the Avengers in the first place."
The sequel is due in U.S. theaters on May 1, 2015. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson are all back to reprise their respective roles. James Spader is tapped to play the main baddie, Ultron. Don Cheadle is expected to reprise his role as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?