Marton Csokas and Dougray Scott Eyed for Second Villain in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
A secondary villain in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron" may have been revealed. Latino-Review reports "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" actor Marton Csokas and "My Week with Marilyn" star Dougray Scott are wanted to play Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Strucker is a former Nazi soldier who becomes one of the HYDRA leaders. In the second installment of "The Avengers" series, the villain reportedly will work with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch portrayed by Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen respectively.
According to HitFix, Strucker "is the initial threat, the guy they're fighting at the start of the film. He does not have a major ongoing role in the film, but he is responsible for bringing Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch into contact with the Avengers in the first place."
The sequel is due in U.S. theaters on May 1, 2015. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson are all back to reprise their respective roles. James Spader is tapped to play the main baddie, Ultron. Don Cheadle is expected to reprise his role as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction