Marton Csokas and Dougray Scott Eyed for Second Villain in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
A secondary villain in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron" may have been revealed. Latino-Review reports "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" actor Marton Csokas and "My Week with Marilyn" star Dougray Scott are wanted to play Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Strucker is a former Nazi soldier who becomes one of the HYDRA leaders. In the second installment of "The Avengers" series, the villain reportedly will work with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch portrayed by Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen respectively.
According to HitFix, Strucker "is the initial threat, the guy they're fighting at the start of the film. He does not have a major ongoing role in the film, but he is responsible for bringing Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch into contact with the Avengers in the first place."
The sequel is due in U.S. theaters on May 1, 2015. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson are all back to reprise their respective roles. James Spader is tapped to play the main baddie, Ultron. Don Cheadle is expected to reprise his role as Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna