Seth Meyers Still Returns to 'SNL' in 2014 Despite 'Late Night' Gig
Seth Meyers is not leaving "Saturday Night Live" yet despite his new commitment to host the "Late Night" show. The head writer of the variety series has taken to Twitter to tell his fans and followers that he will still be on the show in 2014, at least for the first few episodes.
"For those asking, tomorrow is not my last SNL. I have a few more in me," the "Weekend Update" anchor tweeted on Friday, December 20, apparently responding to questions if this week's episode would mark his last appearance on the show.
Meyers is tapped to replace Jimmy Fallon as the host of NBC's "Late Night" show beginning Monday, February 24. Fallon, meanwhile, will take over the "Tonight Show" from current host Jay Leno.
Meyers and Fallon will be featured together on "SNL" this Saturday when the latter serves as a host. Justin Timberlake is the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army