Ariana Grande Seemingly Confirmed Split From Nathan Sykes
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes were still seen cuddling like lovebirds at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in November, but things are different now. The 20-year-old Nickelodeon star hinted in a radio interview that they are no longer together.
A Florida radio station host asked her on Wednesday, December 18 about her British boyfriend. She replied, "You're a little behind," and quickly added, "We're really good friends". According to E! Online, a synopsis of the interview has been removed from 93.3 FLZ website while Twitter alerts announcing the breakup have also been taken down.
Grande was in town to perform at a Jingle Ball concert. She was seen hanging out with Sykes, member of boyband The Wanted, in the backstage of a Jingle Ball concert in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Rumor of them dating first emerged in August after they recorded a duet for the soundtrack of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones". They confirmed the relationship in October and were frequently seen holding hands during public outings until November.
More Ariana Grande News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences