Ariana Grande Seemingly Confirmed Split From Nathan Sykes
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes were still seen cuddling like lovebirds at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in November, but things are different now. The 20-year-old Nickelodeon star hinted in a radio interview that they are no longer together.
A Florida radio station host asked her on Wednesday, December 18 about her British boyfriend. She replied, "You're a little behind," and quickly added, "We're really good friends". According to E! Online, a synopsis of the interview has been removed from 93.3 FLZ website while Twitter alerts announcing the breakup have also been taken down.
Grande was in town to perform at a Jingle Ball concert. She was seen hanging out with Sykes, member of boyband The Wanted, in the backstage of a Jingle Ball concert in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Rumor of them dating first emerged in August after they recorded a duet for the soundtrack of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones". They confirmed the relationship in October and were frequently seen holding hands during public outings until November.
More Ariana Grande News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role