Ariana Grande Seemingly Confirmed Split From Nathan Sykes
Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes were still seen cuddling like lovebirds at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in November, but things are different now. The 20-year-old Nickelodeon star hinted in a radio interview that they are no longer together.
A Florida radio station host asked her on Wednesday, December 18 about her British boyfriend. She replied, "You're a little behind," and quickly added, "We're really good friends". According to E! Online, a synopsis of the interview has been removed from 93.3 FLZ website while Twitter alerts announcing the breakup have also been taken down.
Grande was in town to perform at a Jingle Ball concert. She was seen hanging out with Sykes, member of boyband The Wanted, in the backstage of a Jingle Ball concert in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Rumor of them dating first emerged in August after they recorded a duet for the soundtrack of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones". They confirmed the relationship in October and were frequently seen holding hands during public outings until November.
More Ariana Grande News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'