Paul Walker's Legacy Kept Alive in 'Hours' Soundtrack Music Video
Paul Walker's memory is kept alive in a music video for his last movie, "Hours", soundtrack, "All I Feel Is You". Singer/actress Natalia Safran premiered a music video for the song as an ode to the actor who died November 30 in a car crash.
Inserted in the clip are scenes focusing on Walker as a father trying to keep his newborn baby alive in a New Orleans hospital during Hurricane Katrina. At the end of the video, Safran encouraged fans to donate to Walker's first responder organization Reach Out WorldWide. Proceeds from the song will also go to the charity.
Description under the video said, "Video for the official track of 'Hours', a dramatic thriller starring Paul Walker and Genesis Rodriguez. ...Paul delivers an incredible performance with electrifying intensity and truth. To know this is his last film is heartbreaking."
"The song and the video were an ode to lost love and an unbreakable connection. Now they must be a farewell. A farewell to an incredible man and a dear friend. We wanted to honor his memory and his inspiring life and hope this video does it in some small way. All profits from the single benefit Please donate, support it and keep Paul's vision alive!"
"Hours" was released a couple of weeks after Walker died.
Natalia Safran's "All I Feel Is You" music video
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic