Paul Walker's Legacy Kept Alive in 'Hours' Soundtrack Music Video
Paul Walker's memory is kept alive in a music video for his last movie, "Hours", soundtrack, "All I Feel Is You". Singer/actress Natalia Safran premiered a music video for the song as an ode to the actor who died November 30 in a car crash.
Inserted in the clip are scenes focusing on Walker as a father trying to keep his newborn baby alive in a New Orleans hospital during Hurricane Katrina. At the end of the video, Safran encouraged fans to donate to Walker's first responder organization Reach Out WorldWide. Proceeds from the song will also go to the charity.
Description under the video said, "Video for the official track of 'Hours', a dramatic thriller starring Paul Walker and Genesis Rodriguez. ...Paul delivers an incredible performance with electrifying intensity and truth. To know this is his last film is heartbreaking."
"The song and the video were an ode to lost love and an unbreakable connection. Now they must be a farewell. A farewell to an incredible man and a dear friend. We wanted to honor his memory and his inspiring life and hope this video does it in some small way. All profits from the single benefit Please donate, support it and keep Paul's vision alive!"
"Hours" was released a couple of weeks after Walker died.
Natalia Safran's "All I Feel Is You" music video
More Paul Walker News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting