Paul Walker's Legacy Kept Alive in 'Hours' Soundtrack Music Video
Paul Walker's memory is kept alive in a music video for his last movie, "Hours", soundtrack, "All I Feel Is You". Singer/actress Natalia Safran premiered a music video for the song as an ode to the actor who died November 30 in a car crash.
Inserted in the clip are scenes focusing on Walker as a father trying to keep his newborn baby alive in a New Orleans hospital during Hurricane Katrina. At the end of the video, Safran encouraged fans to donate to Walker's first responder organization Reach Out WorldWide. Proceeds from the song will also go to the charity.
Description under the video said, "Video for the official track of 'Hours', a dramatic thriller starring Paul Walker and Genesis Rodriguez. ...Paul delivers an incredible performance with electrifying intensity and truth. To know this is his last film is heartbreaking."
"The song and the video were an ode to lost love and an unbreakable connection. Now they must be a farewell. A farewell to an incredible man and a dear friend. We wanted to honor his memory and his inspiring life and hope this video does it in some small way. All profits from the single benefit Please donate, support it and keep Paul's vision alive!"
"Hours" was released a couple of weeks after Walker died.
Natalia Safran's "All I Feel Is You" music video
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'