Video: Drake Enlists Meek Mill and Big Sean to Close Out His North American Tour
Drake wrapped up the North American leg of his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour at Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday night, December 18. The Toronto MC made sure fans were having a happy ending as he invited two special guests to perform with him at the show.
Meek Mill was the first guest to hit the stage. The Philadelphia native joined the "Started from the Bottom" rapper and performed his singles, "Dreams and Nightmares (Intro)" and "Levels". Drake then praised Mill before he exited the stage.
For the second surprise performance, Drake brought out Big Sean. The Detroit rapper, who made a guest appearance at Drake's show at the Palace of Auburn Hills earlier this week, rejoined him to sing their collaboration single "All Me". Sean also treated the concertgoers with a live version of "Mercy".
Drake's tour will continue in early 2014. The star will visit European countries like Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and England from February to late March.
Drake Performs With Meek Mill:
Drake Performs With Big Sean:
More Drake News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?