Video: Drake Enlists Meek Mill and Big Sean to Close Out His North American Tour
Drake wrapped up the North American leg of his "Would You Like a Tour?" tour at Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday night, December 18. The Toronto MC made sure fans were having a happy ending as he invited two special guests to perform with him at the show.
Meek Mill was the first guest to hit the stage. The Philadelphia native joined the "Started from the Bottom" rapper and performed his singles, "Dreams and Nightmares (Intro)" and "Levels". Drake then praised Mill before he exited the stage.
For the second surprise performance, Drake brought out Big Sean. The Detroit rapper, who made a guest appearance at Drake's show at the Palace of Auburn Hills earlier this week, rejoined him to sing their collaboration single "All Me". Sean also treated the concertgoers with a live version of "Mercy".
Drake's tour will continue in early 2014. The star will visit European countries like Germany, France, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and England from February to late March.
Drake Performs With Meek Mill:
Drake Performs With Big Sean:
More Drake News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'