Kellan Lutz Denies Dating Miley Cyrus
Kellan Lutz says he is not dating Miley Cyrus. After the two stars were seen getting off the same private jet in Miami, the "Twilight" star laughed off the dating speculation as he gave some autographs to fans at LAX.
"You guys are stupid," he said with a smile on December 18. In a video obtained by X17Online, the Emmett depicter also can be seen saying, "No, I'm happily single. I am very focused on work." Kellan is followed by fans as he makes his way through the terminal.
Kellan and Miley were seen exiting a private jet together in Miami on Wednesday and sparked speculations whether they were dating. Kellan, Miley and the twerking singer's friend Cheyne Thomas were just back after a short trip from the Bahamas. Miley looked fresh in a white top and hot pants following the trip. Kellan also looked hot in striped top, shirt, jeans and cap.
Shortly after the two were seen together, a source told E! News that they were not an item. Kellan and Miley had mutual friends, the source explained, adding that Kellan was single. He previously dated model/actress Sharni Vinson.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri