Kellan Lutz Denies Dating Miley Cyrus
Kellan Lutz says he is not dating Miley Cyrus. After the two stars were seen getting off the same private jet in Miami, the "Twilight" star laughed off the dating speculation as he gave some autographs to fans at LAX.
"You guys are stupid," he said with a smile on December 18. In a video obtained by X17Online, the Emmett depicter also can be seen saying, "No, I'm happily single. I am very focused on work." Kellan is followed by fans as he makes his way through the terminal.
Kellan and Miley were seen exiting a private jet together in Miami on Wednesday and sparked speculations whether they were dating. Kellan, Miley and the twerking singer's friend Cheyne Thomas were just back after a short trip from the Bahamas. Miley looked fresh in a white top and hot pants following the trip. Kellan also looked hot in striped top, shirt, jeans and cap.
Shortly after the two were seen together, a source told E! News that they were not an item. Kellan and Miley had mutual friends, the source explained, adding that Kellan was single. He previously dated model/actress Sharni Vinson.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed