Kellan Lutz Denies Dating Miley Cyrus
Kellan Lutz says he is not dating Miley Cyrus. After the two stars were seen getting off the same private jet in Miami, the "Twilight" star laughed off the dating speculation as he gave some autographs to fans at LAX.
"You guys are stupid," he said with a smile on December 18. In a video obtained by X17Online, the Emmett depicter also can be seen saying, "No, I'm happily single. I am very focused on work." Kellan is followed by fans as he makes his way through the terminal.
Kellan and Miley were seen exiting a private jet together in Miami on Wednesday and sparked speculations whether they were dating. Kellan, Miley and the twerking singer's friend Cheyne Thomas were just back after a short trip from the Bahamas. Miley looked fresh in a white top and hot pants following the trip. Kellan also looked hot in striped top, shirt, jeans and cap.
Shortly after the two were seen together, a source told E! News that they were not an item. Kellan and Miley had mutual friends, the source explained, adding that Kellan was single. He previously dated model/actress Sharni Vinson.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?