Kellan Lutz Denies Dating Miley Cyrus
Kellan Lutz says he is not dating Miley Cyrus. After the two stars were seen getting off the same private jet in Miami, the "Twilight" star laughed off the dating speculation as he gave some autographs to fans at LAX.
"You guys are stupid," he said with a smile on December 18. In a video obtained by X17Online, the Emmett depicter also can be seen saying, "No, I'm happily single. I am very focused on work." Kellan is followed by fans as he makes his way through the terminal.
Kellan and Miley were seen exiting a private jet together in Miami on Wednesday and sparked speculations whether they were dating. Kellan, Miley and the twerking singer's friend Cheyne Thomas were just back after a short trip from the Bahamas. Miley looked fresh in a white top and hot pants following the trip. Kellan also looked hot in striped top, shirt, jeans and cap.
Shortly after the two were seen together, a source told E! News that they were not an item. Kellan and Miley had mutual friends, the source explained, adding that Kellan was single. He previously dated model/actress Sharni Vinson.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift