'MasterChef Junior' Gets Season 2 Order
"MasterChef Junior" will return for a sophomore run. FOX announced on Thursday, December 19 that it renewed the reality cooking competition series for a second season following its solid first season.
" 'MasterChef Junior' is one of the few shows on television that the entire family can truly enjoy together," said FOX Chairman Kevin Reilly when announcing the renewal. "I can't wait to see what Gordon, Joe, Graham and the next round of rambunctious, ridiculously talented junior chefs cook up in season 2."
"MasterChef Junior" was a strong performer on its Friday slot, averaging 5.1 million total viewers and ranking first in all the major demo categories. Hosted by Gordon Ramsay who is joined by Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliott as the judges, the show is a spin-off to "MasterChef" with contestants ranging in age from 8 to 13.
Casting calls for the second installment of the reality show will begin Saturday, January 18, in New York City and Chicago.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'