'MasterChef Junior' Gets Season 2 Order
"MasterChef Junior" will return for a sophomore run. FOX announced on Thursday, December 19 that it renewed the reality cooking competition series for a second season following its solid first season.
" 'MasterChef Junior' is one of the few shows on television that the entire family can truly enjoy together," said FOX Chairman Kevin Reilly when announcing the renewal. "I can't wait to see what Gordon, Joe, Graham and the next round of rambunctious, ridiculously talented junior chefs cook up in season 2."
"MasterChef Junior" was a strong performer on its Friday slot, averaging 5.1 million total viewers and ranking first in all the major demo categories. Hosted by Gordon Ramsay who is joined by Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliott as the judges, the show is a spin-off to "MasterChef" with contestants ranging in age from 8 to 13.
Casting calls for the second installment of the reality show will begin Saturday, January 18, in New York City and Chicago.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance