'MasterChef Junior' Gets Season 2 Order
"MasterChef Junior" will return for a sophomore run. FOX announced on Thursday, December 19 that it renewed the reality cooking competition series for a second season following its solid first season.
" 'MasterChef Junior' is one of the few shows on television that the entire family can truly enjoy together," said FOX Chairman Kevin Reilly when announcing the renewal. "I can't wait to see what Gordon, Joe, Graham and the next round of rambunctious, ridiculously talented junior chefs cook up in season 2."
"MasterChef Junior" was a strong performer on its Friday slot, averaging 5.1 million total viewers and ranking first in all the major demo categories. Hosted by Gordon Ramsay who is joined by Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliott as the judges, the show is a spin-off to "MasterChef" with contestants ranging in age from 8 to 13.
Casting calls for the second installment of the reality show will begin Saturday, January 18, in New York City and Chicago.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC