'MasterChef Junior' Gets Season 2 Order
"MasterChef Junior" will return for a sophomore run. FOX announced on Thursday, December 19 that it renewed the reality cooking competition series for a second season following its solid first season.
" 'MasterChef Junior' is one of the few shows on television that the entire family can truly enjoy together," said FOX Chairman Kevin Reilly when announcing the renewal. "I can't wait to see what Gordon, Joe, Graham and the next round of rambunctious, ridiculously talented junior chefs cook up in season 2."
"MasterChef Junior" was a strong performer on its Friday slot, averaging 5.1 million total viewers and ranking first in all the major demo categories. Hosted by Gordon Ramsay who is joined by Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliott as the judges, the show is a spin-off to "MasterChef" with contestants ranging in age from 8 to 13.
Casting calls for the second installment of the reality show will begin Saturday, January 18, in New York City and Chicago.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed