'MasterChef Junior' Gets Season 2 Order
"MasterChef Junior" will return for a sophomore run. FOX announced on Thursday, December 19 that it renewed the reality cooking competition series for a second season following its solid first season.
" 'MasterChef Junior' is one of the few shows on television that the entire family can truly enjoy together," said FOX Chairman Kevin Reilly when announcing the renewal. "I can't wait to see what Gordon, Joe, Graham and the next round of rambunctious, ridiculously talented junior chefs cook up in season 2."
"MasterChef Junior" was a strong performer on its Friday slot, averaging 5.1 million total viewers and ranking first in all the major demo categories. Hosted by Gordon Ramsay who is joined by Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliott as the judges, the show is a spin-off to "MasterChef" with contestants ranging in age from 8 to 13.
Casting calls for the second installment of the reality show will begin Saturday, January 18, in New York City and Chicago.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'