Video: Lea Michele Performs 'Cannonball' on 'The X Factor' Finale
Lea Michele appeared on "The X Factor (US)" finale on Thursday, December 19 to perform her brand new single called "Cannonball". The 27-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a black jacket and a pair of leather pants.
The "Glee" star wowed the crowd with both her look and her voice. She was joined by several backing vocalists on the stage as she belted out the powerful ballad about leaving the past and starting anew.
Penned by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" is the lead cut off Michele's debut album. The record entitled "Louder" is set to hit stores in March next year. Michele is currently readying a music video for the track.
Michele wasn't the only performer on the singing competition. British boyband One Direction pleased fans with a live performance of "Midnight Memories", the title track of their latest chart-topping album "Midnight Memories".
Lea Michele Performs "Cannonball" :
One Direction Performs "Midnight Memories":
More Lea Michele News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby