Video: Lea Michele Performs 'Cannonball' on 'The X Factor' Finale
Lea Michele appeared on "The X Factor (US)" finale on Thursday, December 19 to perform her brand new single called "Cannonball". The 27-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a black jacket and a pair of leather pants.
The "Glee" star wowed the crowd with both her look and her voice. She was joined by several backing vocalists on the stage as she belted out the powerful ballad about leaving the past and starting anew.
Penned by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" is the lead cut off Michele's debut album. The record entitled "Louder" is set to hit stores in March next year. Michele is currently readying a music video for the track.
Michele wasn't the only performer on the singing competition. British boyband One Direction pleased fans with a live performance of "Midnight Memories", the title track of their latest chart-topping album "Midnight Memories".
Lea Michele Performs "Cannonball" :
One Direction Performs "Midnight Memories":
More Lea Michele News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery