Video: Lea Michele Performs 'Cannonball' on 'The X Factor' Finale
Lea Michele appeared on "The X Factor (US)" finale on Thursday, December 19 to perform her brand new single called "Cannonball". The 27-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a black jacket and a pair of leather pants.
The "Glee" star wowed the crowd with both her look and her voice. She was joined by several backing vocalists on the stage as she belted out the powerful ballad about leaving the past and starting anew.
Penned by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" is the lead cut off Michele's debut album. The record entitled "Louder" is set to hit stores in March next year. Michele is currently readying a music video for the track.
Michele wasn't the only performer on the singing competition. British boyband One Direction pleased fans with a live performance of "Midnight Memories", the title track of their latest chart-topping album "Midnight Memories".
Lea Michele Performs "Cannonball" :
One Direction Performs "Midnight Memories":
More Lea Michele News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth