Video: Lea Michele Performs 'Cannonball' on 'The X Factor' Finale
Lea Michele appeared on "The X Factor (US)" finale on Thursday, December 19 to perform her brand new single called "Cannonball". The 27-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a black jacket and a pair of leather pants.
The "Glee" star wowed the crowd with both her look and her voice. She was joined by several backing vocalists on the stage as she belted out the powerful ballad about leaving the past and starting anew.
Penned by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" is the lead cut off Michele's debut album. The record entitled "Louder" is set to hit stores in March next year. Michele is currently readying a music video for the track.
Michele wasn't the only performer on the singing competition. British boyband One Direction pleased fans with a live performance of "Midnight Memories", the title track of their latest chart-topping album "Midnight Memories".
Lea Michele Performs "Cannonball" :
One Direction Performs "Midnight Memories":
More Lea Michele News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March