Video: Lea Michele Performs 'Cannonball' on 'The X Factor' Finale
Lea Michele appeared on "The X Factor (US)" finale on Thursday, December 19 to perform her brand new single called "Cannonball". The 27-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a black jacket and a pair of leather pants.
The "Glee" star wowed the crowd with both her look and her voice. She was joined by several backing vocalists on the stage as she belted out the powerful ballad about leaving the past and starting anew.
Penned by Australian singer/songwriter Sia Furler, "Cannonball" is the lead cut off Michele's debut album. The record entitled "Louder" is set to hit stores in March next year. Michele is currently readying a music video for the track.
Michele wasn't the only performer on the singing competition. British boyband One Direction pleased fans with a live performance of "Midnight Memories", the title track of their latest chart-topping album "Midnight Memories".
Lea Michele Performs "Cannonball" :
One Direction Performs "Midnight Memories":
More Lea Michele News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season