'X-Men: Days of Future Past' and 'X2' Writers Hired for 'Apocalypse'
The screenwriting team for "X-Men: Apocalypse" has been assembled. Simon Kinberg who wrote the screenplay for the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" is rehired to team up with Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris who scripted 2003's "X-Men 2" for Bryan Singer.
The director announced the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him sitting down with the trio for what looked like a brainstorming meeting. "Late night #XMen #Apocalypse story session. #SimonKinberg @DanimalHarris @Mike_Dougherty It's snowing in Egypt!" so he wrote.
Rumor has it, the titular character in "Apocalypse" will be introduced in the credit scene at the end of time-travelling "Days of Future Past" which will arrive in the U.S. on May 23, 2014. [SPOILER ALERT!] The villain allegedly will merge into Magneto's body. The sequel is set to follow on May 27, 2016.
More X-Men: Apocalypse News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures