'X-Men: Days of Future Past' and 'X2' Writers Hired for 'Apocalypse'
The screenwriting team for "X-Men: Apocalypse" has been assembled. Simon Kinberg who wrote the screenplay for the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" is rehired to team up with Mike Dougherty and Dan Harris who scripted 2003's "X-Men 2" for Bryan Singer.
The director announced the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him sitting down with the trio for what looked like a brainstorming meeting. "Late night #XMen #Apocalypse story session. #SimonKinberg @DanimalHarris @Mike_Dougherty It's snowing in Egypt!" so he wrote.
Rumor has it, the titular character in "Apocalypse" will be introduced in the credit scene at the end of time-travelling "Days of Future Past" which will arrive in the U.S. on May 23, 2014. [SPOILER ALERT!] The villain allegedly will merge into Magneto's body. The sequel is set to follow on May 27, 2016.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings