Pusha T Enlists The Neptunes for Sophomore Album
Two months after putting out his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name", Pusha T reveals plan to work on a follow-up set. Speaking with Miss Info and a crowd of fans at New York City's SoHo Apple Store, the rapper said that he'd hit the recording studio with The Neptunes in early 2014.
"I don't know when I'm dropping the next one, but I can tell everybody January 2, me, [The Neptunes' Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams] are going in the studio for 20 days," he said and added that the recording sessions would take place in Miami.
He also revealed the title of his upcoming set, saying, "That's what's going to start off the King Push album... The title is definitely 'King Push'." It is also the title of a track off Pusha's "My Name Is My Name" album, which was released under Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music.
The next project will not be Pusha and The Neptunes' first time to work together. Pharrell and Chad previously produced the three albums of Pusha's rap duo Clipse. Pharrell eventually reunited with Pusha and contributed to his "MNIMN".
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship