Pusha T Enlists The Neptunes for Sophomore Album
Two months after putting out his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name", Pusha T reveals plan to work on a follow-up set. Speaking with Miss Info and a crowd of fans at New York City's SoHo Apple Store, the rapper said that he'd hit the recording studio with The Neptunes in early 2014.
"I don't know when I'm dropping the next one, but I can tell everybody January 2, me, [The Neptunes' Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams] are going in the studio for 20 days," he said and added that the recording sessions would take place in Miami.
He also revealed the title of his upcoming set, saying, "That's what's going to start off the King Push album... The title is definitely 'King Push'." It is also the title of a track off Pusha's "My Name Is My Name" album, which was released under Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music.
The next project will not be Pusha and The Neptunes' first time to work together. Pharrell and Chad previously produced the three albums of Pusha's rap duo Clipse. Pharrell eventually reunited with Pusha and contributed to his "MNIMN".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake