Pusha T Enlists The Neptunes for Sophomore Album
Two months after putting out his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name", Pusha T reveals plan to work on a follow-up set. Speaking with Miss Info and a crowd of fans at New York City's SoHo Apple Store, the rapper said that he'd hit the recording studio with The Neptunes in early 2014.
"I don't know when I'm dropping the next one, but I can tell everybody January 2, me, [The Neptunes' Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams] are going in the studio for 20 days," he said and added that the recording sessions would take place in Miami.
He also revealed the title of his upcoming set, saying, "That's what's going to start off the King Push album... The title is definitely 'King Push'." It is also the title of a track off Pusha's "My Name Is My Name" album, which was released under Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music.
The next project will not be Pusha and The Neptunes' first time to work together. Pharrell and Chad previously produced the three albums of Pusha's rap duo Clipse. Pharrell eventually reunited with Pusha and contributed to his "MNIMN".
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards