Pusha T Enlists The Neptunes for Sophomore Album
Two months after putting out his debut solo album "My Name Is My Name", Pusha T reveals plan to work on a follow-up set. Speaking with Miss Info and a crowd of fans at New York City's SoHo Apple Store, the rapper said that he'd hit the recording studio with The Neptunes in early 2014.
"I don't know when I'm dropping the next one, but I can tell everybody January 2, me, [The Neptunes' Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams] are going in the studio for 20 days," he said and added that the recording sessions would take place in Miami.
He also revealed the title of his upcoming set, saying, "That's what's going to start off the King Push album... The title is definitely 'King Push'." It is also the title of a track off Pusha's "My Name Is My Name" album, which was released under Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music.
The next project will not be Pusha and The Neptunes' first time to work together. Pharrell and Chad previously produced the three albums of Pusha's rap duo Clipse. Pharrell eventually reunited with Pusha and contributed to his "MNIMN".
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage