Miley Cyrus Unveils Rosy Artwork for New Single 'Adore You'
Miley Cyrus has confirmed "Adore You" as the third single off her latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 earlier this year, "Bangerz". On Wednesday, December 18, the former Disney star took to Twitter to share the cover art for the track.
"New single & video coming soon," she captioned an image of her holding a bouquet of pink roses. "Adore You" is a slow ballad which was written and produced by Stacy Barthe and Oren Yoel. The song will impact Top 40 radio on January 6, 2014.
The song will serve as the follow-up to "Wrecking Ball", which hit No. 1 on Billboard 100 thanks to its provocative music video.
Cyrus is currently gearing up to embark on her "Bangerz" tour. Featuring guests Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira, the 38-date trek is set to kick off in Vancouver on February 14, 2014 and wrap up in New York on April 24.
The "We Can't Stop" singer is also preparing herself to join other performers at Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rocking Eve" which will be held in Times Square, New York.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars