Miley Cyrus Unveils Rosy Artwork for New Single 'Adore You'
Miley Cyrus has confirmed "Adore You" as the third single off her latest album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 earlier this year, "Bangerz". On Wednesday, December 18, the former Disney star took to Twitter to share the cover art for the track.
"New single & video coming soon," she captioned an image of her holding a bouquet of pink roses. "Adore You" is a slow ballad which was written and produced by Stacy Barthe and Oren Yoel. The song will impact Top 40 radio on January 6, 2014.
The song will serve as the follow-up to "Wrecking Ball", which hit No. 1 on Billboard 100 thanks to its provocative music video.
Cyrus is currently gearing up to embark on her "Bangerz" tour. Featuring guests Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira, the 38-date trek is set to kick off in Vancouver on February 14, 2014 and wrap up in New York on April 24.
The "We Can't Stop" singer is also preparing herself to join other performers at Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rocking Eve" which will be held in Times Square, New York.
More Miley Cyrus News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer