'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Gets First Trailer
The first trailer for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has arrived for viewing pleasure, giving a look at the events after 2011's "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". A number of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier are gathering in an abandoned building.
"We've been through hell together," a human leader speaks. "We spent four years - four years - fighting that virus and another four fighting each other. It was chaos. But you all know what we're up against. And I want you to know, it's not just about power, it's about giving us the hope to rebuild, to reclaim the world that we lost."
On the opposite side in the middle of jungle, a fearless Caesar and his ape army are all ready to defend themselves against the human's strikes as the two races are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar and Judy Greer portraying Caesar's love interest. The likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film previously led by James Franco.
The sci-fi film will be released in the U.S. on July 11, 2014.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker