'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Gets First Trailer
The first trailer for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has arrived for viewing pleasure, giving a look at the events after 2011's "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". A number of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier are gathering in an abandoned building.
"We've been through hell together," a human leader speaks. "We spent four years - four years - fighting that virus and another four fighting each other. It was chaos. But you all know what we're up against. And I want you to know, it's not just about power, it's about giving us the hope to rebuild, to reclaim the world that we lost."
On the opposite side in the middle of jungle, a fearless Caesar and his ape army are all ready to defend themselves against the human's strikes as the two races are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar and Judy Greer portraying Caesar's love interest. The likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film previously led by James Franco.
The sci-fi film will be released in the U.S. on July 11, 2014.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna