Aaron Paul Helps Man Propose to Girlfriend in a Video
A lucky man has enlisted the help of "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul to propose to his girlfriend. The man, Jason Lord, won a personalized video after he donated to a charity created by Paul's wife. Lord planned to propose to his girlfriend of three years, Jackie Prater, with the video.
With the help of some friends, Lord surprised his now-fiancee by performing "To Be With You" by Mr. Big. According to the video, the couple drunkenly sang it in one of their dates and "the song has been an inside joke for them ever since."
Paul later appeared and said, "I just wanted to send you a message on behalf of a good friend, Jason - think you know him - who I understand has a very important question to ask you." After Prater said yes, Paul added, "I couldn't be happier for you."
Paul is not the only celebrity who recently helped fans proposing to their girlfriends. On Sunday, December 15 Justin Timberlake halted his concert in Louisville, Kentucky to let a man propose to his girlfriend. The "Suit and Tie" singer additionally posted a link to the proposal video on his Twitter.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake called a fan named Josh and asked him to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" he said. "Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you." The star watched and clapped from the side of stage after Josh got down on one knee and shared a kiss with Kim.
More Aaron Paul News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert