Aaron Paul Helps Man Propose to Girlfriend in a Video
A lucky man has enlisted the help of "Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul to propose to his girlfriend. The man, Jason Lord, won a personalized video after he donated to a charity created by Paul's wife. Lord planned to propose to his girlfriend of three years, Jackie Prater, with the video.
With the help of some friends, Lord surprised his now-fiancee by performing "To Be With You" by Mr. Big. According to the video, the couple drunkenly sang it in one of their dates and "the song has been an inside joke for them ever since."
Paul later appeared and said, "I just wanted to send you a message on behalf of a good friend, Jason - think you know him - who I understand has a very important question to ask you." After Prater said yes, Paul added, "I couldn't be happier for you."
Paul is not the only celebrity who recently helped fans proposing to their girlfriends. On Sunday, December 15 Justin Timberlake halted his concert in Louisville, Kentucky to let a man propose to his girlfriend. The "Suit and Tie" singer additionally posted a link to the proposal video on his Twitter.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake called a fan named Josh and asked him to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" he said. "Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you." The star watched and clapped from the side of stage after Josh got down on one knee and shared a kiss with Kim.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage