Macklemore, Blondie and Icona Pop Join Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rocking Eve
More performers have been added to the line-up of this year's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, rock band Blondie and Swedish duo Icona Pop will all perform at the annual bash in Times Square, New York.
"New York's Times Square is one of the most iconic places in the world to celebrate New Year's Eve," said Seacrest, who will host the event and lead the traditional countdown to midnight. "We're going to have the country's biggest party."
Jenny McCarthy, who will appear as a co-host, said, "There's nothing like New Year's Eve in New York with the energy and excitement from all of the people that gather throughout Times Square."
"You never know what's going to happen and, as the saying goes, what happens in Times Square is seen by millions of people around the world, so you better keep it classy. Or so they keep telling me," she added.
Previously announced West Coast performers include Capital Cities, DAUGHTRY, Jason Derulo, Fall Out Boy, Florida Georgia Line, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Enrique Iglesias, Robin Thicke and The Fray. Miley Cyrus will perform at midnight.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt