Macklemore, Blondie and Icona Pop Join Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rocking Eve
More performers have been added to the line-up of this year's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, rock band Blondie and Swedish duo Icona Pop will all perform at the annual bash in Times Square, New York.
"New York's Times Square is one of the most iconic places in the world to celebrate New Year's Eve," said Seacrest, who will host the event and lead the traditional countdown to midnight. "We're going to have the country's biggest party."
Jenny McCarthy, who will appear as a co-host, said, "There's nothing like New Year's Eve in New York with the energy and excitement from all of the people that gather throughout Times Square."
"You never know what's going to happen and, as the saying goes, what happens in Times Square is seen by millions of people around the world, so you better keep it classy. Or so they keep telling me," she added.
Previously announced West Coast performers include Capital Cities, DAUGHTRY, Jason Derulo, Fall Out Boy, Florida Georgia Line, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Enrique Iglesias, Robin Thicke and The Fray. Miley Cyrus will perform at midnight.
More Macklemore News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role