Macklemore, Blondie and Icona Pop Join Ryan Seacrest's New Year's Rocking Eve
More performers have been added to the line-up of this year's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, rock band Blondie and Swedish duo Icona Pop will all perform at the annual bash in Times Square, New York.
"New York's Times Square is one of the most iconic places in the world to celebrate New Year's Eve," said Seacrest, who will host the event and lead the traditional countdown to midnight. "We're going to have the country's biggest party."
Jenny McCarthy, who will appear as a co-host, said, "There's nothing like New Year's Eve in New York with the energy and excitement from all of the people that gather throughout Times Square."
"You never know what's going to happen and, as the saying goes, what happens in Times Square is seen by millions of people around the world, so you better keep it classy. Or so they keep telling me," she added.
Previously announced West Coast performers include Capital Cities, DAUGHTRY, Jason Derulo, Fall Out Boy, Florida Georgia Line, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Enrique Iglesias, Robin Thicke and The Fray. Miley Cyrus will perform at midnight.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video