Khloe Kardashian Is 'Good' After Split From Lamar Odom, Kris Jenner Says
A few days after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from her husband Lamar Odom, Khloe's mother Kris Jenner talked about the reality star in an interview with E! News. "Khloe really is so great. She's strong and...the good news is that she's busy and you know, keeps her real busy. But she's good," Kris said.
"She's got such a big heart but she also is very sensitive. She's got that tougher exterior and sensitive inside, but she's good. She's got all of us all around her and I'll see her later, and yeah, she's good. I was with her yesterday and she's a gift. She's one of my biggest blessings," Khloe's mother continued, adding, "I think that when you have a tough decision to make and you finally make it, it's always a relief to come through that process, but it is a process. So we'll see."
Khloe filed for divorce from her basketball player husband on Friday, December 13 after four years of marriage. The documents cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of separation. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star also wanted to drop Odom from her name.
Khloe, who remained silent after filing divorce, most-recently stepped out on Monday evening. She was seen wearing a black hoodie featuring a message which reads "Nothing was the same" on chest area. On Tuesday night, Kendall Jenner showed her support during the hard time by sharing a photo of her and Khloe on her Instagram. In the photo, the two can be seen wearing same caps with words "K Gang." She captioned the photo, "K GANG! don't worry Kylie, we have one for you too."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd