Lorde Previews Unreleased Track 'Hospital'
Lorde shared a snippet of an unheard track called "Hospital" on Tuesday, December 17. The track may be an old song that didn't make the cut to the singer's "Pure Heroine" album or a new song to be featured in her next record.
"We were down in the hospital/ Waiting for you to get well/ In the ambulance you're laughing," the New Zealand-born musician sings in the 21-second preview. "The real fun was when we were young/ Let's go back."
The preview came just a day after Lorde announced her North American tour for 2014. The 16-date trek is set to kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The tour is lauched in support of her debut LP, "Pure Heroine". The album spawns No. 1 single "Royals", which has been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says