Lorde Previews Unreleased Track 'Hospital'
Lorde shared a snippet of an unheard track called "Hospital" on Tuesday, December 17. The track may be an old song that didn't make the cut to the singer's "Pure Heroine" album or a new song to be featured in her next record.
"We were down in the hospital/ Waiting for you to get well/ In the ambulance you're laughing," the New Zealand-born musician sings in the 21-second preview. "The real fun was when we were young/ Let's go back."
The preview came just a day after Lorde announced her North American tour for 2014. The 16-date trek is set to kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The tour is lauched in support of her debut LP, "Pure Heroine". The album spawns No. 1 single "Royals", which has been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed