Lorde Previews Unreleased Track 'Hospital'
Lorde shared a snippet of an unheard track called "Hospital" on Tuesday, December 17. The track may be an old song that didn't make the cut to the singer's "Pure Heroine" album or a new song to be featured in her next record.
"We were down in the hospital/ Waiting for you to get well/ In the ambulance you're laughing," the New Zealand-born musician sings in the 21-second preview. "The real fun was when we were young/ Let's go back."
The preview came just a day after Lorde announced her North American tour for 2014. The 16-date trek is set to kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The tour is lauched in support of her debut LP, "Pure Heroine". The album spawns No. 1 single "Royals", which has been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance