Lorde Previews Unreleased Track 'Hospital'
Lorde shared a snippet of an unheard track called "Hospital" on Tuesday, December 17. The track may be an old song that didn't make the cut to the singer's "Pure Heroine" album or a new song to be featured in her next record.
"We were down in the hospital/ Waiting for you to get well/ In the ambulance you're laughing," the New Zealand-born musician sings in the 21-second preview. "The real fun was when we were young/ Let's go back."
The preview came just a day after Lorde announced her North American tour for 2014. The 16-date trek is set to kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The tour is lauched in support of her debut LP, "Pure Heroine". The album spawns No. 1 single "Royals", which has been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce