Lorde Previews Unreleased Track 'Hospital'
Lorde shared a snippet of an unheard track called "Hospital" on Tuesday, December 17. The track may be an old song that didn't make the cut to the singer's "Pure Heroine" album or a new song to be featured in her next record.
"We were down in the hospital/ Waiting for you to get well/ In the ambulance you're laughing," the New Zealand-born musician sings in the 21-second preview. "The real fun was when we were young/ Let's go back."
The preview came just a day after Lorde announced her North American tour for 2014. The 16-date trek is set to kick off at Austin Music Hall in Austin, Texas on March 3 and wrap up at Fox Theater in Oakland, California on March 26.
The tour is lauched in support of her debut LP, "Pure Heroine". The album spawns No. 1 single "Royals", which has been nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the upcoming Grammy Awards which will be held next January.
More Lorde News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'