Michael Jordan Is Expecting Identical Twins
Michael Jordan is going to pull a double duty. The basketball star's wife Yvette Prieto, according to TMZ, is pregnant with identical baby girls and is doing well in the pregnancy.
Jordan's representative confirmed the pregnancy earlier this month but did not share other details. Words are, Prieto was already six months along at that time, meaning the baby could be delivered around late February/early March.
Jordan married Prieto in April this year after five months of dating. The 50-year-old sportsman is already a father to 3 grown up kids, 2 boys and 1 girl, who are all in their 20s. The kids are from his marriage to wife of 17 years Juanita Vanoy.
On another news, Jordan's Chicago-area mansion failed to sell at an auction held Monday, December 16. Nobody bid on the 56,000-square-foot house which was priced at $13 million. Jordan previously put the estate for auction back in October after it failed to fetch its original $29 million asking price. The house still did not sell after the price was lowered to $21 million.
Jordan moved to the house in 1994. Estee Portnoy, a spokeswoman for Jordan, told the AP that he will evaluate the next steps for the property in 2014.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour