Video: Justin Timberlake Stops Concert to Let Fan Propose to Girlfriend
Justin Timberlake gave two fans an unforgettable night when bringing his "The 20/20 Experience" tour to Louisville, Kentucky on Sunday, December 15. The pop superstar helped a man named Josh to propose to his girlfriend Kim in front of thousands who packed the KFC Yum! Center.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake stopped his concert and chatted with Josh. He asked the lucky man to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" the singer said before the couple walked onto the stage.
"Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you," the husband of Jessica Biel said. He hopped off the stage and made sure the couple became the center of attention.
The crowd went wild when Josh got down on one knee and popped the question to Kim. The newly-engaged couple then shared a kiss while Timberlake smiled and clapped his hands from the side of the stage.
Timberlake tweeted a link to the proposal video on Monday, December 16. "And then this happened in Louisville...," he captioned it.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies