Video: Justin Timberlake Stops Concert to Let Fan Propose to Girlfriend
Justin Timberlake gave two fans an unforgettable night when bringing his "The 20/20 Experience" tour to Louisville, Kentucky on Sunday, December 15. The pop superstar helped a man named Josh to propose to his girlfriend Kim in front of thousands who packed the KFC Yum! Center.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake stopped his concert and chatted with Josh. He asked the lucky man to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" the singer said before the couple walked onto the stage.
"Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you," the husband of Jessica Biel said. He hopped off the stage and made sure the couple became the center of attention.
The crowd went wild when Josh got down on one knee and popped the question to Kim. The newly-engaged couple then shared a kiss while Timberlake smiled and clapped his hands from the side of the stage.
Timberlake tweeted a link to the proposal video on Monday, December 16. "And then this happened in Louisville...," he captioned it.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift