Video: Justin Timberlake Stops Concert to Let Fan Propose to Girlfriend
Justin Timberlake gave two fans an unforgettable night when bringing his "The 20/20 Experience" tour to Louisville, Kentucky on Sunday, December 15. The pop superstar helped a man named Josh to propose to his girlfriend Kim in front of thousands who packed the KFC Yum! Center.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake stopped his concert and chatted with Josh. He asked the lucky man to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" the singer said before the couple walked onto the stage.
"Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you," the husband of Jessica Biel said. He hopped off the stage and made sure the couple became the center of attention.
The crowd went wild when Josh got down on one knee and popped the question to Kim. The newly-engaged couple then shared a kiss while Timberlake smiled and clapped his hands from the side of the stage.
Timberlake tweeted a link to the proposal video on Monday, December 16. "And then this happened in Louisville...," he captioned it.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal