Video: Justin Timberlake Stops Concert to Let Fan Propose to Girlfriend
Justin Timberlake gave two fans an unforgettable night when bringing his "The 20/20 Experience" tour to Louisville, Kentucky on Sunday, December 15. The pop superstar helped a man named Josh to propose to his girlfriend Kim in front of thousands who packed the KFC Yum! Center.
After performing "That Girl", Timberlake stopped his concert and chatted with Josh. He asked the lucky man to introduce his girlfriend. "Josh and Kim, why don't you make your way up here?" the singer said before the couple walked onto the stage.
"Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you," the husband of Jessica Biel said. He hopped off the stage and made sure the couple became the center of attention.
The crowd went wild when Josh got down on one knee and popped the question to Kim. The newly-engaged couple then shared a kiss while Timberlake smiled and clapped his hands from the side of the stage.
Timberlake tweeted a link to the proposal video on Monday, December 16. "And then this happened in Louisville...," he captioned it.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record