'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Teaser: 'I Need to Speak to Caesar'
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has just got a very brief teaser. Only ten seconds long, the video doesn't give much. It shows a splattering rain in a dense forest as someone shouts, "I need to speak to Caesar." The sci-fi pic is slated for U.S. release on June 11, 2014, and its trailer is expected to debut Wednesday, December 18.
In the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" sequel, a growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar. Terry Notary and Karin Konoval reprise their ape roles as well. Judy Greer portrays Caesar's love interest, and the likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour