'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Teaser: 'I Need to Speak to Caesar'
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has just got a very brief teaser. Only ten seconds long, the video doesn't give much. It shows a splattering rain in a dense forest as someone shouts, "I need to speak to Caesar." The sci-fi pic is slated for U.S. release on June 11, 2014, and its trailer is expected to debut Wednesday, December 18.
In the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" sequel, a growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar. Terry Notary and Karin Konoval reprise their ape roles as well. Judy Greer portrays Caesar's love interest, and the likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video