'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Teaser: 'I Need to Speak to Caesar'
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has just got a very brief teaser. Only ten seconds long, the video doesn't give much. It shows a splattering rain in a dense forest as someone shouts, "I need to speak to Caesar." The sci-fi pic is slated for U.S. release on June 11, 2014, and its trailer is expected to debut Wednesday, December 18.
In the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" sequel, a growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar. Terry Notary and Karin Konoval reprise their ape roles as well. Judy Greer portrays Caesar's love interest, and the likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24