'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Teaser: 'I Need to Speak to Caesar'
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" has just got a very brief teaser. Only ten seconds long, the video doesn't give much. It shows a splattering rain in a dense forest as someone shouts, "I need to speak to Caesar." The sci-fi pic is slated for U.S. release on June 11, 2014, and its trailer is expected to debut Wednesday, December 18.
In the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" sequel, a growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Directed by Mat Reeves, it will see Andy Serkis returning as Caesar. Terry Notary and Karin Konoval reprise their ape roles as well. Judy Greer portrays Caesar's love interest, and the likes of Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, Kodi Smit-McPhee and Keri Russell are added to replace the human cast in the first film.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney