Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Go to College in '22 Jump Street' Trailer
The first official sneak peek video for "22 Jump Street" has arrived in the form of a red-band trailer. A dose of age-restricted scenes from getting high in frat parties to dropping F-words and making rude gestures are displayed as officers Jenko (Channing Tatum) and Schmidt (Jonah Hill) are seen going undercover in college.
After their successful mission in high school in the first movie "21 Jump Street", Jenko and Schmidt are off to a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership.
In one of the scenes featured in the trailer, the two cops seek help from an unlikely person. Now they don't have to just find a drug dealer among students, but they also have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.
Dave Franco, Ice Cube, Nick Offerman, and Rob Riggle are all back reprising their respective roles. Phil Lord and Chris Miller also return as directors. The film is due Stateside on June 13, 2014.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?