Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Go to College in '22 Jump Street' Trailer
The first official sneak peek video for "22 Jump Street" has arrived in the form of a red-band trailer. A dose of age-restricted scenes from getting high in frat parties to dropping F-words and making rude gestures are displayed as officers Jenko (Channing Tatum) and Schmidt (Jonah Hill) are seen going undercover in college.
After their successful mission in high school in the first movie "21 Jump Street", Jenko and Schmidt are off to a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership.
In one of the scenes featured in the trailer, the two cops seek help from an unlikely person. Now they don't have to just find a drug dealer among students, but they also have to figure out if they can have a mature relationship. If these two overgrown adolescents can grow from freshmen into real men, college might be the best thing that ever happened to them.
Dave Franco, Ice Cube, Nick Offerman, and Rob Riggle are all back reprising their respective roles. Phil Lord and Chris Miller also return as directors. The film is due Stateside on June 13, 2014.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes