Dylan Sprouse on His Naked Photos: 'I Don't Think What I Did Was Wrong'
Dylan Sprouse is proud of his fit body. After two of his naked photos leaked online, the former star of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" took to Twitter and Tumblr to comment on the situation. Instead of denying the photos, Dylan admitted that he just wanted to show off his toned body, but he trusted a wrong person.
"Whoops, guess I'm not 14 and fat anymore," he tweeted on December 16. "I messed up... but I'd be a fool not to own up to it. Got to move past it I suppose," he added in another post. His identical twin brother Cole Sprouse joked, "Cold in that bathroom huh?" Dylan wrote back shortly after, "Love you too."
Dylan, who is a student at New York University, additionally explained in a lengthy Tumblr post. He wrote, "First off, I will state that the reason I'm making light of the situation is because I don't think what I did was wrong. To be blunt, I was proud of my progress in the gym, thought I looked hot, and wanted to share it."
"Secondly, the real problem here was not me sending my pictures to someone, but rather, sending them to the WRONG someone. The real travesty is a misplaced trust, and while I am certainly to blame for it, it is a shame that my private life was somehow forcibly dragged into the public's perception of me," added the star who took part in Adam Sandler's "Big Daddy".
On December 15, two photos of Dylan in different poses emerged online. A photo shows him flexing his muscle while taking the picture in front of a bathroom mirror. He wears boxers in the photo. The other picture shows him in his birthday suit, cupping his private parts.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS