Justin Bieber's House Party Guest OK After Passing Out
Paramedics were dispatched to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home on early Saturday, December 14 morning. A 20-year-old female had passed out during a party thrown by the "As Long as You Love Me" singer.
The 911 call was made by Bieber's security team as caution. An ambulance was due to be dispatched when they said they would transport the girl to a hospital on a private ride. The girl later regained consciousness before she was taken to hospital, and she insisted to call off the ambulance.
"There's no issue. A call was made out of an abundance of caution, but the woman was given some food and liquids, and she's fine and went home," a source told Us Magazine. The local sheriff department was not contacted in the incident and has no information about it. According to TMZ, alcohol was a factor in her condition but anything else is unknown.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding