Justin Bieber's House Party Guest OK After Passing Out
Paramedics were dispatched to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home on early Saturday, December 14 morning. A 20-year-old female had passed out during a party thrown by the "As Long as You Love Me" singer.
The 911 call was made by Bieber's security team as caution. An ambulance was due to be dispatched when they said they would transport the girl to a hospital on a private ride. The girl later regained consciousness before she was taken to hospital, and she insisted to call off the ambulance.
"There's no issue. A call was made out of an abundance of caution, but the woman was given some food and liquids, and she's fine and went home," a source told Us Magazine. The local sheriff department was not contacted in the incident and has no information about it. According to TMZ, alcohol was a factor in her condition but anything else is unknown.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit