Justin Bieber's House Party Guest OK After Passing Out
Paramedics were dispatched to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home on early Saturday, December 14 morning. A 20-year-old female had passed out during a party thrown by the "As Long as You Love Me" singer.
The 911 call was made by Bieber's security team as caution. An ambulance was due to be dispatched when they said they would transport the girl to a hospital on a private ride. The girl later regained consciousness before she was taken to hospital, and she insisted to call off the ambulance.
"There's no issue. A call was made out of an abundance of caution, but the woman was given some food and liquids, and she's fine and went home," a source told Us Magazine. The local sheriff department was not contacted in the incident and has no information about it. According to TMZ, alcohol was a factor in her condition but anything else is unknown.
More Justin Bieber News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum