Justin Bieber's House Party Guest OK After Passing Out
Paramedics were dispatched to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home on early Saturday, December 14 morning. A 20-year-old female had passed out during a party thrown by the "As Long as You Love Me" singer.
The 911 call was made by Bieber's security team as caution. An ambulance was due to be dispatched when they said they would transport the girl to a hospital on a private ride. The girl later regained consciousness before she was taken to hospital, and she insisted to call off the ambulance.
"There's no issue. A call was made out of an abundance of caution, but the woman was given some food and liquids, and she's fine and went home," a source told Us Magazine. The local sheriff department was not contacted in the incident and has no information about it. According to TMZ, alcohol was a factor in her condition but anything else is unknown.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked