Justin Bieber's House Party Guest OK After Passing Out
Paramedics were dispatched to Justin Bieber's Calabasas home on early Saturday, December 14 morning. A 20-year-old female had passed out during a party thrown by the "As Long as You Love Me" singer.
The 911 call was made by Bieber's security team as caution. An ambulance was due to be dispatched when they said they would transport the girl to a hospital on a private ride. The girl later regained consciousness before she was taken to hospital, and she insisted to call off the ambulance.
"There's no issue. A call was made out of an abundance of caution, but the woman was given some food and liquids, and she's fine and went home," a source told Us Magazine. The local sheriff department was not contacted in the incident and has no information about it. According to TMZ, alcohol was a factor in her condition but anything else is unknown.
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC