Mark Wahlberg Spotted Wearing Neck Brace During Outing
Mark Wahlberg has been spotted wearing a neck brace during an outing. The "Ted" actor went to Crossroads of the World mall on Wednesday, December 11 wearing the neck brace.
Wahlberg wore casual outfit which consisted of purple shirt, jeans and black jacket. He also wore sneakers.
In an interview with Huffington Post which was published a day before, the actor admitted that he slept on it wrong one night in Hong Kong. "This is an icepack. I hurt my neck in Hong Kong in October," the star said when a reporter asked what happened to his neck.
"I don't really know what happened because it wasn't one specific thing. I woke up in the morning and felt s**tty and couldn't move my neck. So, I've been rehabbing and doing corrective exercises ... it's getting better," he continued.
The reporter pointed out that the actor had more possibility of getting injured when filming "Lone Survivor" instead of during a night sleep. "Oh, I got banged up pretty good on that one, too. But, that was well over a year ago. But you don't really think about those sort of things because you're in the moment and 42 days is not a long time," he said.
Based on a book with the same name, "Lone Survivor" tells about the story of SEAL Team 10's failed mission Operation Red Wings. Wahlberg plays alongside Eric Bana, Taylor Kitsch, Ben Foster and Emile Hirsch in the movie which will hit U.S. theaters on December 25.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard