Drake and Dad Team to Perform 'Worst Behavior' at St. Louis Concert
Drake welcomed a special guest at his St. Louis concert on Wednesday, December 11. The Canadian rapper hit the stage at the Scottrade Center and decided to bring out his dad, Dennis Graham, to perform "Worst Behavior".
Appearing in a long white trench coat, Mr. Graham showed off his dance moves onstage while his son delivered his verses perfectly. After they finished the song, Drake and his dad shared a father/son hug.
Drake's dad, who is a former drummer for singer/actor Jerry Lewis, also makes a cameo appearance in the music video for the track off Drake's Chart-topping "Nothing Was the Same" album. The clip, which was shot in Mr. Graham's hometown of Memphis, Tennessee, was released in early November.
Drake and his dad have worked together for a new project. In an interview with TMZ, Drake's dad revealed that he and his son had recorded a song together.
Drake, who is currently busy with his ongoing "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, recently received four Grammy nominations. His platinum-selling studio effort "Nothing Was the Same" is up for Best Rap Album award, while a song off the record called "Started From the Bottom" is nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
More Drake News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'