Drake and Dad Team to Perform 'Worst Behavior' at St. Louis Concert
Drake welcomed a special guest at his St. Louis concert on Wednesday, December 11. The Canadian rapper hit the stage at the Scottrade Center and decided to bring out his dad, Dennis Graham, to perform "Worst Behavior".
Appearing in a long white trench coat, Mr. Graham showed off his dance moves onstage while his son delivered his verses perfectly. After they finished the song, Drake and his dad shared a father/son hug.
Drake's dad, who is a former drummer for singer/actor Jerry Lewis, also makes a cameo appearance in the music video for the track off Drake's Chart-topping "Nothing Was the Same" album. The clip, which was shot in Mr. Graham's hometown of Memphis, Tennessee, was released in early November.
Drake and his dad have worked together for a new project. In an interview with TMZ, Drake's dad revealed that he and his son had recorded a song together.
Drake, who is currently busy with his ongoing "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, recently received four Grammy nominations. His platinum-selling studio effort "Nothing Was the Same" is up for Best Rap Album award, while a song off the record called "Started From the Bottom" is nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
More Drake News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'