Drake and Dad Team to Perform 'Worst Behavior' at St. Louis Concert
Drake welcomed a special guest at his St. Louis concert on Wednesday, December 11. The Canadian rapper hit the stage at the Scottrade Center and decided to bring out his dad, Dennis Graham, to perform "Worst Behavior".
Appearing in a long white trench coat, Mr. Graham showed off his dance moves onstage while his son delivered his verses perfectly. After they finished the song, Drake and his dad shared a father/son hug.
Drake's dad, who is a former drummer for singer/actor Jerry Lewis, also makes a cameo appearance in the music video for the track off Drake's Chart-topping "Nothing Was the Same" album. The clip, which was shot in Mr. Graham's hometown of Memphis, Tennessee, was released in early November.
Drake and his dad have worked together for a new project. In an interview with TMZ, Drake's dad revealed that he and his son had recorded a song together.
Drake, who is currently busy with his ongoing "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, recently received four Grammy nominations. His platinum-selling studio effort "Nothing Was the Same" is up for Best Rap Album award, while a song off the record called "Started From the Bottom" is nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
More Drake News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle