Susan Sarandon Admits to Being High at Most Award Shows
Susan Sarandon says she was stoned at most of Hollywood events she attended. In a Wednesday, December 10 episode of Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live", Sarandon casually told host Andy Cohen that she was high during most of the affairs.
"Name one major Hollywood event that you showed up to stoned," Cohen asked. The actress responded with a laugh, "Only One?" she added, "I would say, almost all except the Oscars."
The 67-year-old actress, who received five Emmy, seven Golden Globes and five Oscar nominations including 1 win for her 1995's "Dead Man Walking", is a supporter of the legalization of marijuana. She told Huffington Post Live in April, "I would like to see everybody be able to smoke pot."
In addition to the confession, the veteran actress opened up about posing nude for Playboy. When asked about the matter, the star answered, "They haven't asked me in about five years. They used to ask me on a regular basis."
"I wanted to do it pregnant but they weren't game. That was before everyone else started doing it pregnant. But I have sons now [so] I can't really [do it.] When Lincoln Center did a thing and they showed a lot of my [old clips], my sons said, 'Didn't it ever occur to you that you would have children?' Then I asked my youngest, 'Are you okay?' And he said, 'Yeah, but scarred, Mom,' " she explained, as quoted by Us Weekly.
Sarandon concluded, "So at this point, I can't really say I didn't know where they stood. So it's not worth it and I'm really not that interested."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune