Susan Sarandon Admits to Being High at Most Award Shows
Susan Sarandon says she was stoned at most of Hollywood events she attended. In a Wednesday, December 10 episode of Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live", Sarandon casually told host Andy Cohen that she was high during most of the affairs.
"Name one major Hollywood event that you showed up to stoned," Cohen asked. The actress responded with a laugh, "Only One?" she added, "I would say, almost all except the Oscars."
The 67-year-old actress, who received five Emmy, seven Golden Globes and five Oscar nominations including 1 win for her 1995's "Dead Man Walking", is a supporter of the legalization of marijuana. She told Huffington Post Live in April, "I would like to see everybody be able to smoke pot."
In addition to the confession, the veteran actress opened up about posing nude for Playboy. When asked about the matter, the star answered, "They haven't asked me in about five years. They used to ask me on a regular basis."
"I wanted to do it pregnant but they weren't game. That was before everyone else started doing it pregnant. But I have sons now [so] I can't really [do it.] When Lincoln Center did a thing and they showed a lot of my [old clips], my sons said, 'Didn't it ever occur to you that you would have children?' Then I asked my youngest, 'Are you okay?' And he said, 'Yeah, but scarred, Mom,' " she explained, as quoted by Us Weekly.
Sarandon concluded, "So at this point, I can't really say I didn't know where they stood. So it's not worth it and I'm really not that interested."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special