Emmy Rossum Mocks Gisele Bundchen's Breastfeeding Photo
Emmy Rossum pokes fun at Gisele Bundchen's multitasking photo by uploading a snap of her in similar pose. The "Shameless" star uploaded her version on Instagram on Wednesday, December 11. Recreating the photo, Rossum sits on a chair while holding a fake baby against her chest.
Rossum is surrounded by a team of stylist who works on her hair, eye make-up and nails, similar to Bundchen's. The actress stares ahead and her mouth is slightly open. "Hey @giseleofficial, I feel ya girl. #kidding #fakebaby #soymilk #shameless," she captioned the photo.
One day before, Tom Brady's wife shared a photo of her breastfeeding her 1-year-old daughter Vivian while getting her make-up done. Wearing a white bathrobe, the Brazilian supermodel closed her eyes as a staffer worked on her eye make-up while two others did her hair and nails. "What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours sleep #multitasking #gettinrready," she wrote.
Bundchen caused a buzz in 2010 after saying, "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months," in an interview with Harper's Bazaar U.K. She later explained the statement on her blog, "I understand that everyone has their own experience and opinions and I am not here to judge. I believe that bringing a life into this world is the single most important thing a person can undertake and it can also be the most challenging. I think as mothers we are all just trying our best."
More Emmy Rossum News
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga