Emmy Rossum Mocks Gisele Bundchen's Breastfeeding Photo
Emmy Rossum pokes fun at Gisele Bundchen's multitasking photo by uploading a snap of her in similar pose. The "Shameless" star uploaded her version on Instagram on Wednesday, December 11. Recreating the photo, Rossum sits on a chair while holding a fake baby against her chest.
Rossum is surrounded by a team of stylist who works on her hair, eye make-up and nails, similar to Bundchen's. The actress stares ahead and her mouth is slightly open. "Hey @giseleofficial, I feel ya girl. #kidding #fakebaby #soymilk #shameless," she captioned the photo.
One day before, Tom Brady's wife shared a photo of her breastfeeding her 1-year-old daughter Vivian while getting her make-up done. Wearing a white bathrobe, the Brazilian supermodel closed her eyes as a staffer worked on her eye make-up while two others did her hair and nails. "What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours sleep #multitasking #gettinrready," she wrote.
Bundchen caused a buzz in 2010 after saying, "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months," in an interview with Harper's Bazaar U.K. She later explained the statement on her blog, "I understand that everyone has their own experience and opinions and I am not here to judge. I believe that bringing a life into this world is the single most important thing a person can undertake and it can also be the most challenging. I think as mothers we are all just trying our best."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy