Selena Gomez Dropped F Bomb and Stormed Off Stage
Selena Gomez had a meltdown on Friday, December 6 at KIIS FM's 2013 Jingle Ball after a technical error occurred during her performance. The former Disney darling was caught dropping the F bomb and walking off stage before completing her set.
When her audio and mic malfunctioned, Gomez shouted to the crowd, "Sorry, the sound isn't working!" She continued, "Are you guys having a good night? I promise, a lot cooler people are gonna come out tonight. Is it okay if I perform two more songs and you guys can get to it?"
According to Us Magazine, Gomez kept talking to her audience who were mostly young children, while the problem was being fixed. "I have to thank you guys so much for allowing me to be able to perform the music that I love," Gomez said. "And I have to say that before you guys go on to the people that you care about, I really appreciate you supporting everything that I do. So this next song is the first song I had hit No. 1, and it's called 'Come & Get It'."
By then Gomez was clearly agitated and she did not finish her set. She left the stage and did not come back to perform the last song.
The annual Jingle Ball concert, which was held at LA's Staples Center, went on without trouble for other performers such as Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Austin Mahone.
More Selena Gomez News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full