Evan Rachel Wood Is Mental Patient in 'Barefoot' Trailer
The first trailer for "Barefoot" arrives, featuring an innocent Evan Rachel Wood and a not-so-innocent Scott Speedman. She plays a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life, while he portrays the "black sheep" son of a wealthy family.
He needs his parents' money to get him out of debt, and she wants an adventure. Their paths cross and he takes the naive girl home for his brother's wedding to help make a good impression with the family. "It has pretty mixed, disastrous results, but it's fun along the way," Scott told EW.
Directed by Andrew Fleming, the romcom is a remake of 2005's German romantic comedy which won Best National Film at Bambi Awards, the German equivalent of the Oscars. The movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on February 21, 2014.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik