Evan Rachel Wood Is Mental Patient in 'Barefoot' Trailer
The first trailer for "Barefoot" arrives, featuring an innocent Evan Rachel Wood and a not-so-innocent Scott Speedman. She plays a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life, while he portrays the "black sheep" son of a wealthy family.
He needs his parents' money to get him out of debt, and she wants an adventure. Their paths cross and he takes the naive girl home for his brother's wedding to help make a good impression with the family. "It has pretty mixed, disastrous results, but it's fun along the way," Scott told EW.
Directed by Andrew Fleming, the romcom is a remake of 2005's German romantic comedy which won Best National Film at Bambi Awards, the German equivalent of the Oscars. The movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on February 21, 2014.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert