Evan Rachel Wood Is Mental Patient in 'Barefoot' Trailer
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
The first trailer for "Barefoot" arrives, featuring an innocent Evan Rachel Wood and a not-so-innocent Scott Speedman. She plays a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life, while he portrays the "black sheep" son of a wealthy family.
He needs his parents' money to get him out of debt, and she wants an adventure. Their paths cross and he takes the naive girl home for his brother's wedding to help make a good impression with the family. "It has pretty mixed, disastrous results, but it's fun along the way," Scott told EW.
Directed by Andrew Fleming, the romcom is a remake of 2005's German romantic comedy which won Best National Film at Bambi Awards, the German equivalent of the Oscars. The movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on February 21, 2014.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen