Evan Rachel Wood Is Mental Patient in 'Barefoot' Trailer
The first trailer for "Barefoot" arrives, featuring an innocent Evan Rachel Wood and a not-so-innocent Scott Speedman. She plays a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life, while he portrays the "black sheep" son of a wealthy family.
He needs his parents' money to get him out of debt, and she wants an adventure. Their paths cross and he takes the naive girl home for his brother's wedding to help make a good impression with the family. "It has pretty mixed, disastrous results, but it's fun along the way," Scott told EW.
Directed by Andrew Fleming, the romcom is a remake of 2005's German romantic comedy which won Best National Film at Bambi Awards, the German equivalent of the Oscars. The movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on February 21, 2014.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent