Evan Rachel Wood Is Mental Patient in 'Barefoot' Trailer
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
The first trailer for "Barefoot" arrives, featuring an innocent Evan Rachel Wood and a not-so-innocent Scott Speedman. She plays a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life, while he portrays the "black sheep" son of a wealthy family.
He needs his parents' money to get him out of debt, and she wants an adventure. Their paths cross and he takes the naive girl home for his brother's wedding to help make a good impression with the family. "It has pretty mixed, disastrous results, but it's fun along the way," Scott told EW.
Directed by Andrew Fleming, the romcom is a remake of 2005's German romantic comedy which won Best National Film at Bambi Awards, the German equivalent of the Oscars. The movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on February 21, 2014.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?