Evelyn Lozada Confirms LA Dodgers Outfielder as Baby Daddy
Evelyn Lozada has opened up the identity of her baby daddy. The heavily pregnant reality star revealed to OMG! Insider that pro-baseball player Carl Crawford aka "The Perfect Storm" is the father of her baby.
Lozada confirmed her pregnancy last month, telling People that she was already six months along. The "Basketball Wives" star also revealed that the pregnancy was a planned one but wouldn't open her mouth yet on who was the baby daddy.
Lozada has been dating the Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder since her ill-fated one-month marriage to NFL player Chad Ochocinco. "I still believe in love," Lozada said during the pre-taped interview set to air on Monday, December 9 on CBS.
Lozada also talked about the possibility of marriage. "I definitely would get married again," she said. "I'm not one of those people that's like 'we need to get engaged, we need to get married.' No, absolutely not. I feel like that's going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I'm not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens."
Lozada is due to give birth in March. The reality star, who has a 20-year-old daughter from previous relationship, did not reveal sex of the baby.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'