Evelyn Lozada Confirms LA Dodgers Outfielder as Baby Daddy
Evelyn Lozada has opened up the identity of her baby daddy. The heavily pregnant reality star revealed to OMG! Insider that pro-baseball player Carl Crawford aka "The Perfect Storm" is the father of her baby.
Lozada confirmed her pregnancy last month, telling People that she was already six months along. The "Basketball Wives" star also revealed that the pregnancy was a planned one but wouldn't open her mouth yet on who was the baby daddy.
Lozada has been dating the Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder since her ill-fated one-month marriage to NFL player Chad Ochocinco. "I still believe in love," Lozada said during the pre-taped interview set to air on Monday, December 9 on CBS.
Lozada also talked about the possibility of marriage. "I definitely would get married again," she said. "I'm not one of those people that's like 'we need to get engaged, we need to get married.' No, absolutely not. I feel like that's going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I'm not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens."
Lozada is due to give birth in March. The reality star, who has a 20-year-old daughter from previous relationship, did not reveal sex of the baby.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video