Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Finalizes Divorce
Simon Cowell's baby mama Lauren Silverman has finalized her divorce proceedings with Andrew Silverman. E! News reports that the former couple finalized the process in a New York Civil Court on Wednesday, December 4.
The two reached divorce settlement in August. At that time, it was reported that Simon's pregnant girlfriend would receive a little over $2 million. Lauren and Andrew apparently also agreed with joint custody over their 7-year-old son. The boy will mostly live in New York City.
The finalized divorce came in time for the former "American Idol" judge and Lauren's baby shower. Lauren reportedly is hosting a baby bash this weekend at a private residence in Los Angeles. The fun event will be attended by family members and close friends. However, there is no info whether Simon is going to attend the event.
In other news, the judge on "The X Factor (US)", who previously said that he would not accompany Lauren during labor, has changed his mind and stated that he would be with his girlfriend in delivery room. He told U.K.'s Hello magazine, "I will be in the delivery room, but I'll just try not to look too far down." When asked if he would cut the baby's umbilical cord himself, he said, "Are you mad? I'm not good with all that blood and guts stuff."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie