Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Finalizes Divorce
Simon Cowell's baby mama Lauren Silverman has finalized her divorce proceedings with Andrew Silverman. E! News reports that the former couple finalized the process in a New York Civil Court on Wednesday, December 4.
The two reached divorce settlement in August. At that time, it was reported that Simon's pregnant girlfriend would receive a little over $2 million. Lauren and Andrew apparently also agreed with joint custody over their 7-year-old son. The boy will mostly live in New York City.
The finalized divorce came in time for the former "American Idol" judge and Lauren's baby shower. Lauren reportedly is hosting a baby bash this weekend at a private residence in Los Angeles. The fun event will be attended by family members and close friends. However, there is no info whether Simon is going to attend the event.
In other news, the judge on "The X Factor (US)", who previously said that he would not accompany Lauren during labor, has changed his mind and stated that he would be with his girlfriend in delivery room. He told U.K.'s Hello magazine, "I will be in the delivery room, but I'll just try not to look too far down." When asked if he would cut the baby's umbilical cord himself, he said, "Are you mad? I'm not good with all that blood and guts stuff."
More Simon Cowell News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic