Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Finalizes Divorce
Simon Cowell's baby mama Lauren Silverman has finalized her divorce proceedings with Andrew Silverman. E! News reports that the former couple finalized the process in a New York Civil Court on Wednesday, December 4.
The two reached divorce settlement in August. At that time, it was reported that Simon's pregnant girlfriend would receive a little over $2 million. Lauren and Andrew apparently also agreed with joint custody over their 7-year-old son. The boy will mostly live in New York City.
The finalized divorce came in time for the former "American Idol" judge and Lauren's baby shower. Lauren reportedly is hosting a baby bash this weekend at a private residence in Los Angeles. The fun event will be attended by family members and close friends. However, there is no info whether Simon is going to attend the event.
In other news, the judge on "The X Factor (US)", who previously said that he would not accompany Lauren during labor, has changed his mind and stated that he would be with his girlfriend in delivery room. He told U.K.'s Hello magazine, "I will be in the delivery room, but I'll just try not to look too far down." When asked if he would cut the baby's umbilical cord himself, he said, "Are you mad? I'm not good with all that blood and guts stuff."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London