'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 Finale Preview: Who Will Pay for Jax's Mistakes?
What Jax will do to a man who betrayed him? How is his relationship with Nero after what Jax did to Darvany? These open questions will all be answered in the sixth season finale of "Sons of Anarchy".
A preview for the said outing mostly features old footage from previous episodes, but it does hint that Jax won't let [SPOILER ALERT!] Juice, who revealed to Nero that Jax was the one who ordered him to kill Darvany, get away with his betrayal. Jax is torn between putting his family's safety first and covering up his sins.
"A Mother's Work" will air Tuesday, December 10 at 10 P.M. on FX. According to the official synopsis, the ramifications of Jax's choices put his club and family in jeopardy.
Nero is also in a conflicted situation after learning that Jax had been lying to him about his involvement in Darvany's death. But instead of venting out his anger, Nero comforted Jax after Tara took their children in the latest episode.
Speaking of his character's rather surprising reaction, Jimmy Smits who plays Nero tells TVLine, "That moment when he goes to Jax, once he's found out what happens, he sees another level of betrayal - it almost trumps what Nero is feeling because this kid has been betrayed by his wife and he's had his kids taken away; Nero relates to that because he's got this thing with his son. Nero doesn't know if he's going to comfort this guy or choke the hell out of him." In short, what Nero showed to Jax was just empathy.
Despite still hell bent on revenge, Nero's relationship with Jax's mother, Gemma, further complicates this. The actor explains to TV Guide, "He's definitely wrestling with that. It's no accident that both of them have these scars on their chest that mean much more than just a physical ailment. They fulfill each other, and you've seen this very awkward courtship that's happened between them. They've bonded in a lot of ways. So, he's a smart guy, but sometimes love blurs the lines and makes things a little foggy for the best of us."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake