Aaron Eckhart Slays Winged Demons in 'I, Frankenstein' TV Spot
Aaron Eckhart has no mercy for his opponents as he channels his inner badass in the first TV spot for "I, Frankenstein". Playing the titular scarred monster, he fends off winged demons and various supernatural creatures in fiery hand-to-hand battles.
The story will take place 200 years after his creation by Dr. Frankenstein. He is caught up in a battle for ultimate power between the two immortal clans in an ancient city. The film is due Stateside on January 24, 2014.
"The story revolves around a man who is trying to find his purpose in life," Eckhart dished on. "In cinema, and television Frankenstein has become a clunky, inarticulate, sort of catatonic figure. And we don't do that at all. He's a very active, smart and sexy."
The movie is directed by Stuart Beattie, the screenwriter of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "Collateral" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". Yvonne Strahovski plays the leading lady, while Bill Nighy and Miranda Otto are on the supporting roles.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens