Aaron Eckhart Slays Winged Demons in 'I, Frankenstein' TV Spot
Aaron Eckhart has no mercy for his opponents as he channels his inner badass in the first TV spot for "I, Frankenstein". Playing the titular scarred monster, he fends off winged demons and various supernatural creatures in fiery hand-to-hand battles.
The story will take place 200 years after his creation by Dr. Frankenstein. He is caught up in a battle for ultimate power between the two immortal clans in an ancient city. The film is due Stateside on January 24, 2014.
"The story revolves around a man who is trying to find his purpose in life," Eckhart dished on. "In cinema, and television Frankenstein has become a clunky, inarticulate, sort of catatonic figure. And we don't do that at all. He's a very active, smart and sexy."
The movie is directed by Stuart Beattie, the screenwriter of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "Collateral" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". Yvonne Strahovski plays the leading lady, while Bill Nighy and Miranda Otto are on the supporting roles.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance