Aaron Eckhart Slays Winged Demons in 'I, Frankenstein' TV Spot
Aaron Eckhart has no mercy for his opponents as he channels his inner badass in the first TV spot for "I, Frankenstein". Playing the titular scarred monster, he fends off winged demons and various supernatural creatures in fiery hand-to-hand battles.
The story will take place 200 years after his creation by Dr. Frankenstein. He is caught up in a battle for ultimate power between the two immortal clans in an ancient city. The film is due Stateside on January 24, 2014.
"The story revolves around a man who is trying to find his purpose in life," Eckhart dished on. "In cinema, and television Frankenstein has become a clunky, inarticulate, sort of catatonic figure. And we don't do that at all. He's a very active, smart and sexy."
The movie is directed by Stuart Beattie, the screenwriter of "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "Collateral" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". Yvonne Strahovski plays the leading lady, while Bill Nighy and Miranda Otto are on the supporting roles.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer