Kim Kardashian Defends Her Parenting Skills on Twitter
Kim Kardashian slammed online haters who call her a bad mother for spending some time hanging out with fiance Kanye West. In a reply to a Twitter user posted on Saturday, November 30, the 33-year-old reality star said that parents were also allowed to have fun.
Kim at first took to Twitter to tell her followers that her daughter North West went swimming for the first time, writing, "We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver." A Twitter user commented, "Probably [because] she actually got to see her parents for a change!"
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star lost her cool. She replied, "[You] sound so ignorant. [Because] I don't tweet or Instagram my every move [with] my daughter means I am not with her 247 [all the time]? We share what we want. Or is it [because] I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too."
Kim has been supporting Kanye who currently is on "Yeezus" tour, tweeting or uploading photos from the concerts. Prior to the angry tweet, she shared a bathroom selfie with the rapper from Miami stop. In the photo, the mother of one can be seen sporting a sexy black dress. "Bathroom selfie right before Yeezus hits the stage," Kim wrote on Saturday.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen