Kim Kardashian Defends Her Parenting Skills on Twitter
Kim Kardashian slammed online haters who call her a bad mother for spending some time hanging out with fiance Kanye West. In a reply to a Twitter user posted on Saturday, November 30, the 33-year-old reality star said that parents were also allowed to have fun.
Kim at first took to Twitter to tell her followers that her daughter North West went swimming for the first time, writing, "We took our baby girl swimming today for the 1st time, she loved it so much! #BestDayEver." A Twitter user commented, "Probably [because] she actually got to see her parents for a change!"
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star lost her cool. She replied, "[You] sound so ignorant. [Because] I don't tweet or Instagram my every move [with] my daughter means I am not with her 247 [all the time]? We share what we want. Or is it [because] I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too."
Kim has been supporting Kanye who currently is on "Yeezus" tour, tweeting or uploading photos from the concerts. Prior to the angry tweet, she shared a bathroom selfie with the rapper from Miami stop. In the photo, the mother of one can be seen sporting a sexy black dress. "Bathroom selfie right before Yeezus hits the stage," Kim wrote on Saturday.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film