Michael Jordan's Wife Expecting Their First Child Together
Michael Jordan is going to be a dad again at 50. The sports legend's model wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with his fourth child, and his first with Prieto, a representative has confirmed.
Other details about the pregnancy were kept secret but a photo of Prieto obtained by TerezOwens.com showed her sporting quite a big bump. The site's source said she is "expecting in three months or less".
Jordan met Prieto at a Miami club in 2008. After more than five years together, they got married last April in a lavish ceremony held in Palm Beach, Fla. Jordan owns a 38,000 square-foot home in Jupiter. Around 500 guests including Robin Thicke, Tiger Woods and Usher attended the wedding.
Jordan is already father to three grown children with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy; sons Jeffrey Michael, 24, and Marcus James, 22, and daughter Jasmine, 19. They were divorced in 2006 after 17 years of marriage. This will be Prieto's first child.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3