Michael Jordan's Wife Expecting Their First Child Together
Michael Jordan is going to be a dad again at 50. The sports legend's model wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with his fourth child, and his first with Prieto, a representative has confirmed.
Other details about the pregnancy were kept secret but a photo of Prieto obtained by TerezOwens.com showed her sporting quite a big bump. The site's source said she is "expecting in three months or less".
Jordan met Prieto at a Miami club in 2008. After more than five years together, they got married last April in a lavish ceremony held in Palm Beach, Fla. Jordan owns a 38,000 square-foot home in Jupiter. Around 500 guests including Robin Thicke, Tiger Woods and Usher attended the wedding.
Jordan is already father to three grown children with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy; sons Jeffrey Michael, 24, and Marcus James, 22, and daughter Jasmine, 19. They were divorced in 2006 after 17 years of marriage. This will be Prieto's first child.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media