Michael Jordan's Wife Expecting Their First Child Together
Michael Jordan is going to be a dad again at 50. The sports legend's model wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with his fourth child, and his first with Prieto, a representative has confirmed.
Other details about the pregnancy were kept secret but a photo of Prieto obtained by TerezOwens.com showed her sporting quite a big bump. The site's source said she is "expecting in three months or less".
Jordan met Prieto at a Miami club in 2008. After more than five years together, they got married last April in a lavish ceremony held in Palm Beach, Fla. Jordan owns a 38,000 square-foot home in Jupiter. Around 500 guests including Robin Thicke, Tiger Woods and Usher attended the wedding.
Jordan is already father to three grown children with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy; sons Jeffrey Michael, 24, and Marcus James, 22, and daughter Jasmine, 19. They were divorced in 2006 after 17 years of marriage. This will be Prieto's first child.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival