Michael Jordan's Wife Expecting Their First Child Together
Michael Jordan is going to be a dad again at 50. The sports legend's model wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with his fourth child, and his first with Prieto, a representative has confirmed.
Other details about the pregnancy were kept secret but a photo of Prieto obtained by TerezOwens.com showed her sporting quite a big bump. The site's source said she is "expecting in three months or less".
Jordan met Prieto at a Miami club in 2008. After more than five years together, they got married last April in a lavish ceremony held in Palm Beach, Fla. Jordan owns a 38,000 square-foot home in Jupiter. Around 500 guests including Robin Thicke, Tiger Woods and Usher attended the wedding.
Jordan is already father to three grown children with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy; sons Jeffrey Michael, 24, and Marcus James, 22, and daughter Jasmine, 19. They were divorced in 2006 after 17 years of marriage. This will be Prieto's first child.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot