First Look at Vanessa Hudgens in 'Project Mermaids'
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful mermaid in a newly-released picture for "Project Mermaids". The "Gimme Shelter" actress shows off her curves as she poses on the Southern Californian beach, wearing only a shell bra and a fish tail.
"Our goal is to show how precious our ocean and beaches are, and how well people can function in and around it, photographing models and celebrities in the water, in and around the ocean wearing mermaid tails," reads a statement on the Project's official website.
The photos were taken by photographers Angelina Venturella and Chiara Salomoni, with the help from The Mertailor Eric. The project benefitting saveourbeach.org will be shown next summer in an art show and in a table book.
"This is the project we are creating to get the world to see how much more there is beneath the choppy surface of the seas, and how much more there is to work with. The world just needs to see it in order to understand it and take action," they say in a statement.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked