First Look at Vanessa Hudgens in 'Project Mermaids'
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful mermaid in a newly-released picture for "Project Mermaids". The "Gimme Shelter" actress shows off her curves as she poses on the Southern Californian beach, wearing only a shell bra and a fish tail.
"Our goal is to show how precious our ocean and beaches are, and how well people can function in and around it, photographing models and celebrities in the water, in and around the ocean wearing mermaid tails," reads a statement on the Project's official website.
The photos were taken by photographers Angelina Venturella and Chiara Salomoni, with the help from The Mertailor Eric. The project benefitting saveourbeach.org will be shown next summer in an art show and in a table book.
"This is the project we are creating to get the world to see how much more there is beneath the choppy surface of the seas, and how much more there is to work with. The world just needs to see it in order to understand it and take action," they say in a statement.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama