First Look at Vanessa Hudgens in 'Project Mermaids'
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful mermaid in a newly-released picture for "Project Mermaids". The "Gimme Shelter" actress shows off her curves as she poses on the Southern Californian beach, wearing only a shell bra and a fish tail.
"Our goal is to show how precious our ocean and beaches are, and how well people can function in and around it, photographing models and celebrities in the water, in and around the ocean wearing mermaid tails," reads a statement on the Project's official website.
The photos were taken by photographers Angelina Venturella and Chiara Salomoni, with the help from The Mertailor Eric. The project benefitting saveourbeach.org will be shown next summer in an art show and in a table book.
"This is the project we are creating to get the world to see how much more there is beneath the choppy surface of the seas, and how much more there is to work with. The world just needs to see it in order to understand it and take action," they say in a statement.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto