First Look at Vanessa Hudgens in 'Project Mermaids'
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful mermaid in a newly-released picture for "Project Mermaids". The "Gimme Shelter" actress shows off her curves as she poses on the Southern Californian beach, wearing only a shell bra and a fish tail.
"Our goal is to show how precious our ocean and beaches are, and how well people can function in and around it, photographing models and celebrities in the water, in and around the ocean wearing mermaid tails," reads a statement on the Project's official website.
The photos were taken by photographers Angelina Venturella and Chiara Salomoni, with the help from The Mertailor Eric. The project benefitting saveourbeach.org will be shown next summer in an art show and in a table book.
"This is the project we are creating to get the world to see how much more there is beneath the choppy surface of the seas, and how much more there is to work with. The world just needs to see it in order to understand it and take action," they say in a statement.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences