First Look at Vanessa Hudgens in 'Project Mermaids'
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful mermaid in a newly-released picture for "Project Mermaids". The "Gimme Shelter" actress shows off her curves as she poses on the Southern Californian beach, wearing only a shell bra and a fish tail.
"Our goal is to show how precious our ocean and beaches are, and how well people can function in and around it, photographing models and celebrities in the water, in and around the ocean wearing mermaid tails," reads a statement on the Project's official website.
The photos were taken by photographers Angelina Venturella and Chiara Salomoni, with the help from The Mertailor Eric. The project benefitting saveourbeach.org will be shown next summer in an art show and in a table book.
"This is the project we are creating to get the world to see how much more there is beneath the choppy surface of the seas, and how much more there is to work with. The world just needs to see it in order to understand it and take action," they say in a statement.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent