Lady GaGa Teams With Rick Ross for 'Do What U Want' Remix
Lady GaGa has enlisted Rick Ross for the remix of her R. Kelly-assisted single, "Do What U Want". The Mother Monster made the announcement on Twitter on Friday, November 29. "Do What U Want the Remix feat. RICK ROSS. It's happening," she wrote.
The original version of the song has been performed in various shows, including "Saturday Night Live" and 2013 American Music Awards. The song serves as the second single off "ARTPOP", the 27-year-old pop star's latest studio effort that topped Billboard 200 after it was released on November 11.
This won't be GaGa's first time to collaborate with a hip-hop artist. She has previously worked with rappers Too Short, T.I., and Twista for another "ARTPOP" track called "Jewels & Drugs".
GaGa recently opened up about her love for hip-hop. In an interview with E! News on the red carpet of AMAs, the New York native revealed that she'd been a fan of Chicago rapper Chief Keef, saying, "I've been listening to a lot of Chief Keef, so I'm kinda into Chicago music right now."
"I was living there for a while, so we've been listening to a lot of his records. I'm a big fan," she added.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event