Lady GaGa Teams With Rick Ross for 'Do What U Want' Remix
Lady GaGa has enlisted Rick Ross for the remix of her R. Kelly-assisted single, "Do What U Want". The Mother Monster made the announcement on Twitter on Friday, November 29. "Do What U Want the Remix feat. RICK ROSS. It's happening," she wrote.
The original version of the song has been performed in various shows, including "Saturday Night Live" and 2013 American Music Awards. The song serves as the second single off "ARTPOP", the 27-year-old pop star's latest studio effort that topped Billboard 200 after it was released on November 11.
This won't be GaGa's first time to collaborate with a hip-hop artist. She has previously worked with rappers Too Short, T.I., and Twista for another "ARTPOP" track called "Jewels & Drugs".
GaGa recently opened up about her love for hip-hop. In an interview with E! News on the red carpet of AMAs, the New York native revealed that she'd been a fan of Chicago rapper Chief Keef, saying, "I've been listening to a lot of Chief Keef, so I'm kinda into Chicago music right now."
"I was living there for a while, so we've been listening to a lot of his records. I'm a big fan," she added.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'