Lady GaGa Teams With Rick Ross for 'Do What U Want' Remix
Lady GaGa has enlisted Rick Ross for the remix of her R. Kelly-assisted single, "Do What U Want". The Mother Monster made the announcement on Twitter on Friday, November 29. "Do What U Want the Remix feat. RICK ROSS. It's happening," she wrote.
The original version of the song has been performed in various shows, including "Saturday Night Live" and 2013 American Music Awards. The song serves as the second single off "ARTPOP", the 27-year-old pop star's latest studio effort that topped Billboard 200 after it was released on November 11.
This won't be GaGa's first time to collaborate with a hip-hop artist. She has previously worked with rappers Too Short, T.I., and Twista for another "ARTPOP" track called "Jewels & Drugs".
GaGa recently opened up about her love for hip-hop. In an interview with E! News on the red carpet of AMAs, the New York native revealed that she'd been a fan of Chicago rapper Chief Keef, saying, "I've been listening to a lot of Chief Keef, so I'm kinda into Chicago music right now."
"I was living there for a while, so we've been listening to a lot of his records. I'm a big fan," she added.
More Lady GaGa News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors