Lady GaGa Teams With Rick Ross for 'Do What U Want' Remix
Lady GaGa has enlisted Rick Ross for the remix of her R. Kelly-assisted single, "Do What U Want". The Mother Monster made the announcement on Twitter on Friday, November 29. "Do What U Want the Remix feat. RICK ROSS. It's happening," she wrote.
The original version of the song has been performed in various shows, including "Saturday Night Live" and 2013 American Music Awards. The song serves as the second single off "ARTPOP", the 27-year-old pop star's latest studio effort that topped Billboard 200 after it was released on November 11.
This won't be GaGa's first time to collaborate with a hip-hop artist. She has previously worked with rappers Too Short, T.I., and Twista for another "ARTPOP" track called "Jewels & Drugs".
GaGa recently opened up about her love for hip-hop. In an interview with E! News on the red carpet of AMAs, the New York native revealed that she'd been a fan of Chicago rapper Chief Keef, saying, "I've been listening to a lot of Chief Keef, so I'm kinda into Chicago music right now."
"I was living there for a while, so we've been listening to a lot of his records. I'm a big fan," she added.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard