Robin Thicke, Fall Out Boy Lined Up to Perform at '2014 New Year's Rockin' Eve'
ABC has announced the first performers for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2014". Robin Thicke, Fall Out Boy, Jason Derulo, Jennifer Hudson and Enrique Iglesias are among performers who will make appearances at the event.
They are expected to treat fans with their respective hits when they take the stage on the West Coast on Tuesday, December 31 at 10:00 P.M. EST. More performers for both the Times Square and West Coast parties are going to be announced later, according to a statement released by the network.
Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie will host the annual bash alongside Jenny McCarthy. "As the 'New Year's Rockin' Eve' legacy continues, it is an honor to be a part of the largest celebration of the year," Fergie said. "I am excited to share the stage with so many global stars."
Ryan Seacrest, who has been involved with the show since 2005, will lead the midnight countdown from Times Square in New York City.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2014" is presented by Dick Clark productions, inc., with Seacrest and Allen Shapiro serving as executive producers, Barry Adelman as co-executive producer and Larry Klein as producer.
More Robin Thicke News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated