Will Ferrell's Team Booted From Australian Radio
Will Ferrell and his team apparently have been asked to leave an Australian radio station during a visit. According to Wenn, Ferrell and his co-stars in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues", Paul Rudd and David Koechner, stopped by Sydney's 2Day FM on Wednesday, November 27 as a part of the movie promotion.
The radio session went well, but an incident occurred after the program was finished. A publicist reportedly scolded the radio show's co-host Jackie O over her pronunciation of Ferrell's last name and the argument left her in tears. Jackie O's co-host Kyle Sandilands then stepped in and asked the group to leave.
Sandilands told the Sydney Daily Telegraph, "I got right up into his [the publicist's] face with that stupid Ned Kelly beard and told him that he and the entire crew had five minutes to vacate the premises because I will not have anyone talking to a member of our team like that. It was absolutely disgusting. You can't have that kind of s**t going on." He added that the group obeyed his order. So far, there is no comment from Ferrell's team concerning the story.
On Tuesday, Paramount Pictures said that the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman" would be released two days early. The flick was originally scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 20, but now fans can watch Ron Burgundy's action on big screen on December 18.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?