Will Ferrell's Team Booted From Australian Radio
Will Ferrell and his team apparently have been asked to leave an Australian radio station during a visit. According to Wenn, Ferrell and his co-stars in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues", Paul Rudd and David Koechner, stopped by Sydney's 2Day FM on Wednesday, November 27 as a part of the movie promotion.
The radio session went well, but an incident occurred after the program was finished. A publicist reportedly scolded the radio show's co-host Jackie O over her pronunciation of Ferrell's last name and the argument left her in tears. Jackie O's co-host Kyle Sandilands then stepped in and asked the group to leave.
Sandilands told the Sydney Daily Telegraph, "I got right up into his [the publicist's] face with that stupid Ned Kelly beard and told him that he and the entire crew had five minutes to vacate the premises because I will not have anyone talking to a member of our team like that. It was absolutely disgusting. You can't have that kind of s**t going on." He added that the group obeyed his order. So far, there is no comment from Ferrell's team concerning the story.
On Tuesday, Paramount Pictures said that the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman" would be released two days early. The flick was originally scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 20, but now fans can watch Ron Burgundy's action on big screen on December 18.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'