Dina Eastwood on Francesca's Wedding to Jordan Feldstein: 'She's an Adrenaline Junkie'
Dina Eastwood talks about her stepdaughter Francesca Eastwood's Las Vegas wedding during an appearance on Bethenny Frankel's talk show. In the pre-taped interview which will air on December 10, Dina confirms that her 20-year-old stepdaughter wants to annul her marriage to Jonah Hill's brother Jordan Feldstein.
"She's an adrenaline junkie," Dina says of Francesca. "She's a lovely, smart, amazing person who will do a goof-off at a whim." When Bethenny asks if the wedding was a publicity stunt, Dina says, "No, goodness, no PR stunt. Oh gosh. All the Eastwood children are out of the spotlight [and] don't like to do stuff."
"Francesca would actually do something like that thinking that no one would ever find out. They don't get that they are tied to Clint Eastwood or that they have a little bit of success on their own. So she calls me and says, 'I didn't think anyone would find out.' Are you sh**ing me? Like, what are you doing? Get home. I just want to wring her neck, but I am going to hug her too," Dina continues.
Dina also says that Francesca told her she and Jordan were not drinking before getting hitched. However, she adds, "I do think annulment, yes, is occurring as we sit on the couch."
Francesca and Jordan filed their marriage at Clark County Recorder's Office on November 17. A report of her seeking to annul the marriage emerged on November 26 as sources claimed that she regretted the wedding. According to the sources, the couple was under the influence of alcohol when they got married, but the "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" star told TMZ, "I don't drink."
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn