'Friday the 13th' Remake Due March 2015
A new "Friday the 13th" remake has booked a release date. Paramount announces the upcoming film which will be the thirteenth installment of the horror movie series will haunt theaters everywhere in the United States starting March 13, 2015.
Contrary to the initial rumors, the project reportedly will not be a direct sequel but a reboot. Rumor has it, the studio is mulling over the idea to create the movie with "found footage" which is popularly used in films made on shoestring budgets.
The cult scary movies chronicle the brutal killing of a group of youngsters by the serial killer with a razor sharp machete. The last "Friday the 13th" movie released in 2009 grossed nearly $100 million worldwide. It starred Derek Mears, Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti.
Aside from setting a date for "Friday the 13th (2015)", Paramount also shifts "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". The Ron Burgundy second film starring Will Ferrell will arrive two days earlier on December 18 this year.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?