Max Martini Added to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is looking to complete its cast ensemble. The latest actor joining Sam Taylor-Wood's much-awaited film is Max Martini. The "Pacific Rim" actor is tapped to play Christian Grey's bodyguard and head of his security team, Jason Taylor.
Jamie Dornan replaces Charlie Hunnam as the male lead. Dakota Johnson stars as Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford as her roommate Kate, Victor Rasuk as her close friend Jose, Jennifer Ehle as her mother Carla, and Luke Grimes as Chris' brother Elliot.
The E.L. James erotic romance will be brought to the big screen in the United States on February 13, 2015 just in time for Valentine's Day.
Martini was last seen in true-story movie "Captain Phillips" along with Tom Hanks. He will next be seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring action thriller "Sabotage".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked