Max Martini Added to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is looking to complete its cast ensemble. The latest actor joining Sam Taylor-Wood's much-awaited film is Max Martini. The "Pacific Rim" actor is tapped to play Christian Grey's bodyguard and head of his security team, Jason Taylor.
Jamie Dornan replaces Charlie Hunnam as the male lead. Dakota Johnson stars as Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford as her roommate Kate, Victor Rasuk as her close friend Jose, Jennifer Ehle as her mother Carla, and Luke Grimes as Chris' brother Elliot.
The E.L. James erotic romance will be brought to the big screen in the United States on February 13, 2015 just in time for Valentine's Day.
Martini was last seen in true-story movie "Captain Phillips" along with Tom Hanks. He will next be seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring action thriller "Sabotage".
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role