Max Martini Added to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is looking to complete its cast ensemble. The latest actor joining Sam Taylor-Wood's much-awaited film is Max Martini. The "Pacific Rim" actor is tapped to play Christian Grey's bodyguard and head of his security team, Jason Taylor.
Jamie Dornan replaces Charlie Hunnam as the male lead. Dakota Johnson stars as Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford as her roommate Kate, Victor Rasuk as her close friend Jose, Jennifer Ehle as her mother Carla, and Luke Grimes as Chris' brother Elliot.
The E.L. James erotic romance will be brought to the big screen in the United States on February 13, 2015 just in time for Valentine's Day.
Martini was last seen in true-story movie "Captain Phillips" along with Tom Hanks. He will next be seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring action thriller "Sabotage".
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle