Max Martini Added to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is looking to complete its cast ensemble. The latest actor joining Sam Taylor-Wood's much-awaited film is Max Martini. The "Pacific Rim" actor is tapped to play Christian Grey's bodyguard and head of his security team, Jason Taylor.
Jamie Dornan replaces Charlie Hunnam as the male lead. Dakota Johnson stars as Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford as her roommate Kate, Victor Rasuk as her close friend Jose, Jennifer Ehle as her mother Carla, and Luke Grimes as Chris' brother Elliot.
The E.L. James erotic romance will be brought to the big screen in the United States on February 13, 2015 just in time for Valentine's Day.
Martini was last seen in true-story movie "Captain Phillips" along with Tom Hanks. He will next be seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring action thriller "Sabotage".
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns