Max Martini Added to 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is looking to complete its cast ensemble. The latest actor joining Sam Taylor-Wood's much-awaited film is Max Martini. The "Pacific Rim" actor is tapped to play Christian Grey's bodyguard and head of his security team, Jason Taylor.
Jamie Dornan replaces Charlie Hunnam as the male lead. Dakota Johnson stars as Anastasia Steele, Eloise Mumford as her roommate Kate, Victor Rasuk as her close friend Jose, Jennifer Ehle as her mother Carla, and Luke Grimes as Chris' brother Elliot.
The E.L. James erotic romance will be brought to the big screen in the United States on February 13, 2015 just in time for Valentine's Day.
Martini was last seen in true-story movie "Captain Phillips" along with Tom Hanks. He will next be seen in Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring action thriller "Sabotage".
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters