Jennifer Love Hewitt Welcomes Daughter, Secretly Marries Brian Hallisay
Jennifer Love Hewitt is now a mother and a wife. The "Garfield" star gave birth to her first child on Tuesday, November 26, a representative confirms. In addition, Jennifer and the baby's daddy, actor Brian Hallisay, have secretly got married.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter. Autumn James Hallisay was born on November 26," the statement reads. A source told Us Weekly that Jennifer and Brian "got married recently in private."
Jennifer announced in June that she and her co-star on "The Client List" were expecting their first child together. "This is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to starting our family together," she said in a statement. Shortly after sharing the baby news, the 34-year-old actress said that she was engaged to Brian after more than one year of dating.
In October, Jennifer celebrated the baby shower in a neutral theme because she and Brian chose not to know their unborn baby's sex. "It was a gender neutral party with a black and yellow theme," a source said of the fun bash which was held at the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles, California. "The patio was decorated with black and yellow balloons and signs with words like 'Giggle,' 'Love,' 'Hiccup' and 'Crawl' were placed on easels around the area," the source explained, adding that the event was attended by approximately 30 women.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal