Jennifer Love Hewitt Welcomes Daughter, Secretly Marries Brian Hallisay
Jennifer Love Hewitt is now a mother and a wife. The "Garfield" star gave birth to her first child on Tuesday, November 26, a representative confirms. In addition, Jennifer and the baby's daddy, actor Brian Hallisay, have secretly got married.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter. Autumn James Hallisay was born on November 26," the statement reads. A source told Us Weekly that Jennifer and Brian "got married recently in private."
Jennifer announced in June that she and her co-star on "The Client List" were expecting their first child together. "This is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to starting our family together," she said in a statement. Shortly after sharing the baby news, the 34-year-old actress said that she was engaged to Brian after more than one year of dating.
In October, Jennifer celebrated the baby shower in a neutral theme because she and Brian chose not to know their unborn baby's sex. "It was a gender neutral party with a black and yellow theme," a source said of the fun bash which was held at the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles, California. "The patio was decorated with black and yellow balloons and signs with words like 'Giggle,' 'Love,' 'Hiccup' and 'Crawl' were placed on easels around the area," the source explained, adding that the event was attended by approximately 30 women.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby