Jennifer Love Hewitt Welcomes Daughter, Secretly Marries Brian Hallisay
Jennifer Love Hewitt is now a mother and a wife. The "Garfield" star gave birth to her first child on Tuesday, November 26, a representative confirms. In addition, Jennifer and the baby's daddy, actor Brian Hallisay, have secretly got married.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter. Autumn James Hallisay was born on November 26," the statement reads. A source told Us Weekly that Jennifer and Brian "got married recently in private."
Jennifer announced in June that she and her co-star on "The Client List" were expecting their first child together. "This is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to starting our family together," she said in a statement. Shortly after sharing the baby news, the 34-year-old actress said that she was engaged to Brian after more than one year of dating.
In October, Jennifer celebrated the baby shower in a neutral theme because she and Brian chose not to know their unborn baby's sex. "It was a gender neutral party with a black and yellow theme," a source said of the fun bash which was held at the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles, California. "The patio was decorated with black and yellow balloons and signs with words like 'Giggle,' 'Love,' 'Hiccup' and 'Crawl' were placed on easels around the area," the source explained, adding that the event was attended by approximately 30 women.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves