'21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments' Clip: Miley Cyrus Was Lying About Not Getting Tattoo
A few days before kicking off a Miley Cyrus marathon, MTV shares a sneak peek at a new special, "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments", to celebrate the star's 21st birthday. The video titled "Miley Cyrus in 2008: To Tatt or Not To Tatt?" sees the former Disney darling explaining her statement in 2008 that she wasn't sure if she would get a tattoo.
"I am, like, freakishly afraid of needles," she said at the time. "I hate them so badly. Like, like it could be like, 'You know what, this is gonna give you like 400 years to live,' and, like, I'll -- like, I wouldn't do it. I'm like way too scared." She added that her father wanted her to get a buffalo tattoo on the back of her neck and that she might do it for her parents.
The now Cyrus then appears in a black skintight outfit, admitting, "I was lying. I always knew I was gonna get tattoos." She, however, claims that she's indeed terrified of needles. "I just don't like shots, and the doctor's office is cold. It's much more cozy in a tattoo parlor," she explains.
MTV will dedicate eights hours of programming to the twerking queen on the day she turns 21. It begins with the debut of "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments" on Sunday, November 23 at 12 P.M., followed by the re-airing of documentary "Miley: The Movement Deluxe Edition", and "Awkward" and "Snooki & JWoww", which are Cyrus' favorite MTV shows.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts