'21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments' Clip: Miley Cyrus Was Lying About Not Getting Tattoo
A few days before kicking off a Miley Cyrus marathon, MTV shares a sneak peek at a new special, "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments", to celebrate the star's 21st birthday. The video titled "Miley Cyrus in 2008: To Tatt or Not To Tatt?" sees the former Disney darling explaining her statement in 2008 that she wasn't sure if she would get a tattoo.
"I am, like, freakishly afraid of needles," she said at the time. "I hate them so badly. Like, like it could be like, 'You know what, this is gonna give you like 400 years to live,' and, like, I'll -- like, I wouldn't do it. I'm like way too scared." She added that her father wanted her to get a buffalo tattoo on the back of her neck and that she might do it for her parents.
The now Cyrus then appears in a black skintight outfit, admitting, "I was lying. I always knew I was gonna get tattoos." She, however, claims that she's indeed terrified of needles. "I just don't like shots, and the doctor's office is cold. It's much more cozy in a tattoo parlor," she explains.
MTV will dedicate eights hours of programming to the twerking queen on the day she turns 21. It begins with the debut of "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments" on Sunday, November 23 at 12 P.M., followed by the re-airing of documentary "Miley: The Movement Deluxe Edition", and "Awkward" and "Snooki & JWoww", which are Cyrus' favorite MTV shows.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!