'21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments' Clip: Miley Cyrus Was Lying About Not Getting Tattoo
A few days before kicking off a Miley Cyrus marathon, MTV shares a sneak peek at a new special, "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments", to celebrate the star's 21st birthday. The video titled "Miley Cyrus in 2008: To Tatt or Not To Tatt?" sees the former Disney darling explaining her statement in 2008 that she wasn't sure if she would get a tattoo.
"I am, like, freakishly afraid of needles," she said at the time. "I hate them so badly. Like, like it could be like, 'You know what, this is gonna give you like 400 years to live,' and, like, I'll -- like, I wouldn't do it. I'm like way too scared." She added that her father wanted her to get a buffalo tattoo on the back of her neck and that she might do it for her parents.
The now Cyrus then appears in a black skintight outfit, admitting, "I was lying. I always knew I was gonna get tattoos." She, however, claims that she's indeed terrified of needles. "I just don't like shots, and the doctor's office is cold. It's much more cozy in a tattoo parlor," she explains.
MTV will dedicate eights hours of programming to the twerking queen on the day she turns 21. It begins with the debut of "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments" on Sunday, November 23 at 12 P.M., followed by the re-airing of documentary "Miley: The Movement Deluxe Edition", and "Awkward" and "Snooki & JWoww", which are Cyrus' favorite MTV shows.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'