'21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments' Clip: Miley Cyrus Was Lying About Not Getting Tattoo
A few days before kicking off a Miley Cyrus marathon, MTV shares a sneak peek at a new special, "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments", to celebrate the star's 21st birthday. The video titled "Miley Cyrus in 2008: To Tatt or Not To Tatt?" sees the former Disney darling explaining her statement in 2008 that she wasn't sure if she would get a tattoo.
"I am, like, freakishly afraid of needles," she said at the time. "I hate them so badly. Like, like it could be like, 'You know what, this is gonna give you like 400 years to live,' and, like, I'll -- like, I wouldn't do it. I'm like way too scared." She added that her father wanted her to get a buffalo tattoo on the back of her neck and that she might do it for her parents.
The now Cyrus then appears in a black skintight outfit, admitting, "I was lying. I always knew I was gonna get tattoos." She, however, claims that she's indeed terrified of needles. "I just don't like shots, and the doctor's office is cold. It's much more cozy in a tattoo parlor," she explains.
MTV will dedicate eights hours of programming to the twerking queen on the day she turns 21. It begins with the debut of "21 Candles: Miley's MTV Moments" on Sunday, November 23 at 12 P.M., followed by the re-airing of documentary "Miley: The Movement Deluxe Edition", and "Awkward" and "Snooki & JWoww", which are Cyrus' favorite MTV shows.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival