Kendall Jenner Shows Nipples in See-Through Shirt for Racy Photo Shoot
Kendall Jenner exposed her nipples in a new photo shoot. She ditched her bra as she posed for photographer Russell James in a see-through shirt. "Sneak peak of today's shoot with the amazing @nomadrj... can't wait for you guys to see the rest of the photos!" she tweeted along with the racy picture.
Kendall also posted a picture that showed her panties-clad behind. "Behind the scenes today.. literally lol @NomadRJ," the young model tweeted. The photographer himself quickly wrote her back, "Thanks @kendalljenner and amazing crew for a great shoot. Look forward to sharing all the shots soon."
Khloe Kardashian also applauded her 18-year-old sister. "Gorgeous @KendallJenner!!!" she wrote. "High fashion! Model your booty off and show them how it's done!!! Major Model Moment!"
The older "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star also defended Kendall against critics, "I love seeing all of these haters' comments. Naomi [Campbell], Kate [Moss], Cindy [Crawford]...All fabulous models...Models and photographers take beautiful artistic images. And I don't hear you birds chirp then. Sit down and enjoy the view! #SorryNotSorry."
Kendal just turned 18 on November 3. She celebrated it with a masquerade dinner at Mastro's in L.A. recently with friends and family including Khloe, Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner. "Happy 18th Birthday to the sweetest girl I know," Kim tweeted. "I hope your adult years are filled with happiness & so much [love]."
More Kendall Jenner News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'