Britney Spears Releases 'Perfume' Lyric Video
Britney Spears has just dropped the lyric video for her newest single, "Perfume". The clip follows the story of a woman who wonders if her boyfriend is seeing another woman. She later breaks into her lover's hotel room and sprays her perfume on his stuff to let the other woman know whom the Mr. Boyfriend belongs to.
The lyrics of the song appear on the screen in white and purple colors. "So I, wait for you to call And I try to act natural/ Have you been thinking 'bout her or about me/ And while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you/ I gotta mark my territory," the 31-year-old diva croons.
"Perfume" was released earlier this month as the second single off "Britney Jean", Spears' newest album that is scheduled to arrive on December 3. The singer has revealed that she is currently readying a music video for the song. "On set shooting my Perfume music video!" she tweeted on the same day her new lyric video arrived.
The new clip comes just one day after another "Britney Jean" cut called "Alien" leaked. William Orbit, who produced the track, has revealed that the finished version will be different from the leaked one. "It's the wrong version of 'Alien' that's out there," the British producer tweeted on Monday, November 18. "Right song, but had wrong chorus notes, [now fixed] on THE version."
More Britney Spears News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support