Britney Spears Releases 'Perfume' Lyric Video
Britney Spears has just dropped the lyric video for her newest single, "Perfume". The clip follows the story of a woman who wonders if her boyfriend is seeing another woman. She later breaks into her lover's hotel room and sprays her perfume on his stuff to let the other woman know whom the Mr. Boyfriend belongs to.
The lyrics of the song appear on the screen in white and purple colors. "So I, wait for you to call And I try to act natural/ Have you been thinking 'bout her or about me/ And while I wait I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you/ I gotta mark my territory," the 31-year-old diva croons.
"Perfume" was released earlier this month as the second single off "Britney Jean", Spears' newest album that is scheduled to arrive on December 3. The singer has revealed that she is currently readying a music video for the song. "On set shooting my Perfume music video!" she tweeted on the same day her new lyric video arrived.
The new clip comes just one day after another "Britney Jean" cut called "Alien" leaked. William Orbit, who produced the track, has revealed that the finished version will be different from the leaked one. "It's the wrong version of 'Alien' that's out there," the British producer tweeted on Monday, November 18. "Right song, but had wrong chorus notes, [now fixed] on THE version."
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories