Previews for Nov. 25 Episodes of 'Almost Human' and 'Sleepy Hollow'
FOX releases sneak peeks for upcoming episodes of its Monday programs, "Almost Human" and "Sleepy Hollow". On the latest sci-fi series from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Karl Urban's John Kennex, a police officer who recently woke up from a 17-month coma, is partnered with Dorian (Michael Ealy), a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses.
In the third episode "Are You Receiving?", John and Dorian battle an intense and futuristic hostage situation, while Captain Maldonado attempts to meet the terrorist's demands, hoping to protect innocent people. A promo video for the said episode sees Dorian teasing his human partner by imitating the voice of Det. Stahl (Minka Kelly) who apparently likes John.
On the new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" titled "Sanctuary", when Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod's past. Something evil lies in the haunted house and it will change destinies.
"Almost Human" returns with the new episode Monday, November 25 at 8/7c, followed by "Sleepy Hollow" at 9/8c.
"Almost Human" 1.03 preview:
"Sleepy Hollow" 1.09 preview:
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'