Previews for Nov. 25 Episodes of 'Almost Human' and 'Sleepy Hollow'
FOX releases sneak peeks for upcoming episodes of its Monday programs, "Almost Human" and "Sleepy Hollow". On the latest sci-fi series from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Karl Urban's John Kennex, a police officer who recently woke up from a 17-month coma, is partnered with Dorian (Michael Ealy), a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses.
In the third episode "Are You Receiving?", John and Dorian battle an intense and futuristic hostage situation, while Captain Maldonado attempts to meet the terrorist's demands, hoping to protect innocent people. A promo video for the said episode sees Dorian teasing his human partner by imitating the voice of Det. Stahl (Minka Kelly) who apparently likes John.
On the new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" titled "Sanctuary", when Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod's past. Something evil lies in the haunted house and it will change destinies.
"Almost Human" returns with the new episode Monday, November 25 at 8/7c, followed by "Sleepy Hollow" at 9/8c.
"Almost Human" 1.03 preview:
"Sleepy Hollow" 1.09 preview:
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die