Previews for Nov. 25 Episodes of 'Almost Human' and 'Sleepy Hollow'
FOX releases sneak peeks for upcoming episodes of its Monday programs, "Almost Human" and "Sleepy Hollow". On the latest sci-fi series from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Karl Urban's John Kennex, a police officer who recently woke up from a 17-month coma, is partnered with Dorian (Michael Ealy), a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses.
In the third episode "Are You Receiving?", John and Dorian battle an intense and futuristic hostage situation, while Captain Maldonado attempts to meet the terrorist's demands, hoping to protect innocent people. A promo video for the said episode sees Dorian teasing his human partner by imitating the voice of Det. Stahl (Minka Kelly) who apparently likes John.
On the new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" titled "Sanctuary", when Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod's past. Something evil lies in the haunted house and it will change destinies.
"Almost Human" returns with the new episode Monday, November 25 at 8/7c, followed by "Sleepy Hollow" at 9/8c.
"Almost Human" 1.03 preview:
"Sleepy Hollow" 1.09 preview:
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen