Previews for Nov. 25 Episodes of 'Almost Human' and 'Sleepy Hollow'
FOX releases sneak peeks for upcoming episodes of its Monday programs, "Almost Human" and "Sleepy Hollow". On the latest sci-fi series from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Karl Urban's John Kennex, a police officer who recently woke up from a 17-month coma, is partnered with Dorian (Michael Ealy), a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses.
In the third episode "Are You Receiving?", John and Dorian battle an intense and futuristic hostage situation, while Captain Maldonado attempts to meet the terrorist's demands, hoping to protect innocent people. A promo video for the said episode sees Dorian teasing his human partner by imitating the voice of Det. Stahl (Minka Kelly) who apparently likes John.
On the new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" titled "Sanctuary", when Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod's past. Something evil lies in the haunted house and it will change destinies.
"Almost Human" returns with the new episode Monday, November 25 at 8/7c, followed by "Sleepy Hollow" at 9/8c.
"Almost Human" 1.03 preview:
"Sleepy Hollow" 1.09 preview:
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App