Previews for Nov. 25 Episodes of 'Almost Human' and 'Sleepy Hollow'
FOX releases sneak peeks for upcoming episodes of its Monday programs, "Almost Human" and "Sleepy Hollow". On the latest sci-fi series from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Karl Urban's John Kennex, a police officer who recently woke up from a 17-month coma, is partnered with Dorian (Michael Ealy), a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses.
In the third episode "Are You Receiving?", John and Dorian battle an intense and futuristic hostage situation, while Captain Maldonado attempts to meet the terrorist's demands, hoping to protect innocent people. A promo video for the said episode sees Dorian teasing his human partner by imitating the voice of Det. Stahl (Minka Kelly) who apparently likes John.
On the new episode of "Sleepy Hollow" titled "Sanctuary", when Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod's past. Something evil lies in the haunted house and it will change destinies.
"Almost Human" returns with the new episode Monday, November 25 at 8/7c, followed by "Sleepy Hollow" at 9/8c.
"Almost Human" 1.03 preview:
"Sleepy Hollow" 1.09 preview:
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting