'The Walking Dead' 4.07 Sneak Peeks: No Dead Weight
"The Walking Dead" will continue showing The Governor's whereabouts in next week's episode. The former Woodbury leader takes the spotlight in two sneak peeks of the upcoming outing which reveal where he's heading next.
The Governor encounters Martinez, his old henchman, who's on the road with other survivors. Martinez quickly declares, "I'm in charge, no dead weight." The Governor later joins Martinez and his friends to spy on another camp survivors.
As they notice that the camp is loaded with supplies, The Governor says, "We will do the only thing to protect this camp." Meanwhile, when they walk through the woods, the group sees a beheaded man tied to a tree with a message that says, "Liar!" put on his body.
"Dead Weight" will air Sunday, November 24 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison, and the addition of new members may threaten peace.
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip