'The Walking Dead' 4.07 Sneak Peeks: No Dead Weight
"The Walking Dead" will continue showing The Governor's whereabouts in next week's episode. The former Woodbury leader takes the spotlight in two sneak peeks of the upcoming outing which reveal where he's heading next.
The Governor encounters Martinez, his old henchman, who's on the road with other survivors. Martinez quickly declares, "I'm in charge, no dead weight." The Governor later joins Martinez and his friends to spy on another camp survivors.
As they notice that the camp is loaded with supplies, The Governor says, "We will do the only thing to protect this camp." Meanwhile, when they walk through the woods, the group sees a beheaded man tied to a tree with a message that says, "Liar!" put on his body.
"Dead Weight" will air Sunday, November 24 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison, and the addition of new members may threaten peace.
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2