'The Walking Dead' 4.07 Sneak Peeks: No Dead Weight
"The Walking Dead" will continue showing The Governor's whereabouts in next week's episode. The former Woodbury leader takes the spotlight in two sneak peeks of the upcoming outing which reveal where he's heading next.
The Governor encounters Martinez, his old henchman, who's on the road with other survivors. Martinez quickly declares, "I'm in charge, no dead weight." The Governor later joins Martinez and his friends to spy on another camp survivors.
As they notice that the camp is loaded with supplies, The Governor says, "We will do the only thing to protect this camp." Meanwhile, when they walk through the woods, the group sees a beheaded man tied to a tree with a message that says, "Liar!" put on his body.
"Dead Weight" will air Sunday, November 24 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison, and the addition of new members may threaten peace.
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'