'The Walking Dead' 4.07 Sneak Peeks: No Dead Weight
"The Walking Dead" will continue showing The Governor's whereabouts in next week's episode. The former Woodbury leader takes the spotlight in two sneak peeks of the upcoming outing which reveal where he's heading next.
The Governor encounters Martinez, his old henchman, who's on the road with other survivors. Martinez quickly declares, "I'm in charge, no dead weight." The Governor later joins Martinez and his friends to spy on another camp survivors.
As they notice that the camp is loaded with supplies, The Governor says, "We will do the only thing to protect this camp." Meanwhile, when they walk through the woods, the group sees a beheaded man tied to a tree with a message that says, "Liar!" put on his body.
"Dead Weight" will air Sunday, November 24 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison, and the addition of new members may threaten peace.
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal