'The Walking Dead' 4.07 Sneak Peeks: No Dead Weight
"The Walking Dead" will continue showing The Governor's whereabouts in next week's episode. The former Woodbury leader takes the spotlight in two sneak peeks of the upcoming outing which reveal where he's heading next.
The Governor encounters Martinez, his old henchman, who's on the road with other survivors. Martinez quickly declares, "I'm in charge, no dead weight." The Governor later joins Martinez and his friends to spy on another camp survivors.
As they notice that the camp is loaded with supplies, The Governor says, "We will do the only thing to protect this camp." Meanwhile, when they walk through the woods, the group sees a beheaded man tied to a tree with a message that says, "Liar!" put on his body.
"Dead Weight" will air Sunday, November 24 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, something new unfolds at a camp outside the prison, and the addition of new members may threaten peace.
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.07 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers