Taylor Swift Dissed by Victoria's Secret Model Jessica Hart
While most Victoria's Secret angels praised the presence of Taylor Swift on their runway, one angel thought the country singer did not fit. Australian model Jessica Hart said after Wednesday, November 13 fashion show that Swift could not pull it off as the brand's model.
"No," Hart told WWD when asked whether Swift could be one of them. "I think, you know what, God bless her heart. I think she's great. But I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."
Hart appeared on the show but did not share the runway with Swift. She thought that Swift, at 23, is too young for the job despite the fact that many of the Victoria's Secret models, like Karlie Kloss, are younger than the singer. Hart herself is 27.
"I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we've been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself," Hart explained. "I think it comes with age. It's definitely the benchmark of all jobs."
Nevertheless, Swift received compliments from other angels such as Kloss who recently told Us Weekly, "I think she's the coolest young girl. She's a great role model, and I love her music. It's happening. I mean, girl power."
Meanwhile, Lily Aldridge who walked with Swift on the runway hand in hand said, "We had a little moment at the end of her song Trouble, where we walked in front of the stage together. [Taylor] is one of my best friends, so we had so much fun."
More Taylor Swift News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board