Taylor Swift Dissed by Victoria's Secret Model Jessica Hart
While most Victoria's Secret angels praised the presence of Taylor Swift on their runway, one angel thought the country singer did not fit. Australian model Jessica Hart said after Wednesday, November 13 fashion show that Swift could not pull it off as the brand's model.
"No," Hart told WWD when asked whether Swift could be one of them. "I think, you know what, God bless her heart. I think she's great. But I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."
Hart appeared on the show but did not share the runway with Swift. She thought that Swift, at 23, is too young for the job despite the fact that many of the Victoria's Secret models, like Karlie Kloss, are younger than the singer. Hart herself is 27.
"I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we've been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself," Hart explained. "I think it comes with age. It's definitely the benchmark of all jobs."
Nevertheless, Swift received compliments from other angels such as Kloss who recently told Us Weekly, "I think she's the coolest young girl. She's a great role model, and I love her music. It's happening. I mean, girl power."
Meanwhile, Lily Aldridge who walked with Swift on the runway hand in hand said, "We had a little moment at the end of her song Trouble, where we walked in front of the stage together. [Taylor] is one of my best friends, so we had so much fun."
More Taylor Swift News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'